CHAPTER 04

jimin watched roseanne from the carriage, feeling contended that she was enjoying shopping at the accessory shop.

he knew that the jewelry there costs too much for an average person but he wanted her to experience the best in her stay.

roseanne skipped back to the carriage happily, the royal guard holding the door open for her. she thanked him with the smile which made the man flattered and smile back.

"what did you get?" jimin asked her.

"i got this simple silver bangle studded with what she said to be rare pink diamonds." roseanne told him. "and i got this for you." she said shyly and handed him a velvet pouch.

it was another silver bangle much like roseanne's but instead of being studded with pink diamonds, it was studded with blue sapphires instead. the gesture of her thinking of giving him a matching accessory made his heart skip a beat.

"thank you." he smiled widely, making his eyes disappear.

the chaperone glanced back at them, smiling because he had never seen the prince this happy because of always being locked up in the castle with nothing to do.

they wore their bracelets, blushing profusely when they noticed how it made them look like a couple.

but none of them minded it, thinking that it was just a gesture of friendship. but roseanne knew she did that because she loves him and jimin knew but denied it to himself.

the two of them are in the wide veranda of the palace. it is where jimin usually stays to think or stay in and he decided to bring roseanne with him.

"it is really beautiful here." she said in awe, here hands on the veranda's railing, staring at the veiw before her.

because ther she could see the whole kingdom. that is also where she realised how high the veranda was because she can see the shore where she met lalisa and namjoon. she could also see the far island that is a territory of the siren's kingdom.

"have you ever thought of leaving?" jimin asked.

she faced him and saw an emotion could not quite decipher but it vanished quickly.

she smiled. "i know i have to." roseanne said softly. "but i am here to treasure and make the most out of every time i have here." she smiled.

jimin looked away from her and stared at the view to avoid her gaze, making her sigh.

she walked up to him and held his hand, their bracelets making contact causing it to produce a sound.

"and you will have to be there with me, okay?" roseanne told him making him nod in response.