CHAPTER 03

it turns out that the king was in a vacation in another land that left jimin and roseanne alone in the palace. the two ate in peace in the huge dining area.

jimin could not help himself but to glance at roseanne from time to time. she looked beautiful in how her natural strawberry blonde hair was tied in a half pony tail and is dressed in yellow summer dress.

"not to be rude but what is your importance to your kind?" jimin asked curiously, thinking that he only knew of the girl's name.

"i am the future queen of the sirens." she said shyly.

"we are of the same status then. there should not be a gap between us. i would not want it any way even if you are not a princess." he smiled.

his words made roseanne's heart beat fast.

"uhm, jimin? what made you think differently than most people do to us, sirens? i was just curious since you mentioned that your father is not fond of our kind." she asked.

"i see no problem in being acquainted to your kind. besides, i  find it ridiculous to be in a cold war with people you have zero information about or have not bothered any of your people." jimin told her.

this made her mentally swoon over him even more. she loved how he thinks so maturely and how he does not judge somebody after just hearing stories that no one even knew if it was true but chose to believe it anyway.

"how about you? what made you think differently of us humans?" jimin asked.

"it is just that i have become bestfriends with a few of your kind and they treated me as if i am not a monster like how i thought everyone in the land would." roseanne says. "they may not be your average humans but it made me think differently as to how i did before. i learned to not judge anyone just because of our people's stories." she told him in all honestly.

"well i am glad that you met those people. may i ask their names?" he requested.

"lalisa and namjoon. those are their names." she smiled.

"the infamous witches? i have heard their names, especially namjoon's. everyone is talking about how different the two are from other witches. they are some what, kind?" he said.

"they really are. it is just really sad that i may not be able to see lalisa again." she sighed, reaching up to her necklace.

jimin smiled at her. "have faith. i have this feeling that you two will be reunited once again." he told her making her smile back.