CHAPTER 11

roseanne was pulled away early in the morning by the maids, wanting to prepare her with all the time that they can get. they want the siren in her best appearance and they are willing to help.

i guess all are really fond of the kind siren.

jimin was yet again, left alone. not for long since the royal guards approach him with a bow before speaking.

"the king has arrived, prince jimin and wants to meet you at the dining area." the guard informed.

"oh. thank you and you are dismissed." he nodded making the guard bow one last time and leave.

he made his way to the dining area with his personal guard to meet his father. he was even surprised when it was not only her father there.

he also saw a woman around his mother's age if she was still alive. she resembles the late queen and it was enough explanation why the king wanted to marry her.

"my son! i am glad that you are already here." the king smiled.

"i am glad that you are back too." he smiled.

"oh, and meet the soon to be queen, veronica." he introduced her.

all the prince did was smile and then excuse himself. he could not look at the woman any longer because of how much she resembles his late mother and know that it would never be her.

the party was grand. people from all over the word are scattered all over the ball room, waiting for the announcement his father told him about. he said that this will bring justice to the late queen's death and to keep veronica safe.

the whole ball room went sipent when the double doors opened once again. there came in roseanne looking so breathtakingly gorgeous in her dress. her hair was tied braided and was laid on her shoulder.

she was smiling beautifully as she approached the prince who just stared at her in awe. the siren still wore her necklace and the bangle. it made her happy when she saw th eprince did to.

"jimin? jimin!" she exclaimed breaking the prince out of trance.

"o-oh," was the first word he said. "you look gorgeous." he smiled.

"thank you," the siren blushed.

"you are just in time for the announcement." the prince informed her.

"really?" she asked which he answered with a nod.

they stood side by side as the king stood up from his throne, veronica walking beside to him from the crowd.

girls could not help but glance at roseanne and the prince, feeling jealous of her.

"i declare and order all men, in order to keep the order and safety of the future queen and kingdom, slaughter all those vile creatures called sirens." the king announced.

the smiled on the youngs siren's face was erased and was replaced with a horrified expression.

"for those who wants to watch, board the ships that are ready at the dock." he grinned like a lunatic.

even veronica herself felt horrified. even if she is a witch herself she really is great friends with the sirens.