CHAPTER 06

roseanne was just wondering around since jimin had to do something. she found herself in the kitchen where she was met with maids.

"young miss! what are you doing here?" one of them asked.

"please, do not mind me. i just want to watch you work that is all." she smiled.

the maids smiled at her shyness. they may have not interacted with the girl but the way she acts even if the prince is not around just say that she has a good heart.

"how long you been here?" roseanne asked curiously.

"well, we watched the prince grow. his mother would be very proud of him." the maid smiled.

"why is that?"

"he had been using all his authority to stop his father from declaring war with the sirens. the king had always thought that it was a siren that hilled his mother, the queen, but the truth is that the queen is actually great friends with the sirens. especially their queen." the maid told her.

roseanne was in awe. jimin's mother knew hers?

"how about you? what do you think about sirens?" she asked once again.

"i think they are harmless as long as you do not harm them. i think that they are really pretty and kind." the maid answered with a smile.

"what made you think that?" roseanne asked, trying to hold back a smile.

"you are a siren, are you not?" she looked at her.

her eyes widened and she did not know what to say.

"do not worry. all of us maids know because you look alot like your mother. we also promise to keep a secret." the others also agreed.

"thank you! but, you have met my mother?" she asked.

"our queen would bring us with her when she goes out to meet your mother." the maid said. "do you want to know what really happened to the queen?" she asked in which roseanne nodded, saying yes.

"as usual, the queen would go out, pulling me with her to go meet your mother at the dock. it was until someone from the village saw and tried to shoot your mother. she was pregnant with you at that time and jimin was four years old. in order to save you, the queen took the arrow.

"in order to save himself, the man from the village told the king that it was your mother who stabbed the arrow into her heart, but i was there and knew what really happened. i could not even speak up because the king shut out everyone immediately. including the prince.

"your mother bid me farewell and vowed to never show herslef again. she was blamed for a crime that she had never committed and caused the cold war.

"the reason prince jimin is always on the dock is because it reminded him of his mother and the one time that he met yours. he was hoping to see your mother again but ended up meeting you instead.

"who knows? maybe you two are meant for one another? maybe then, this war may end."