EPILOGUE

a five year old jimin mourned for his mother's death alone in the veranda, watching the beautiful sun set.

a year had passed yet all seemed fresh for the young prince. everyone would say that it was normal since he had lost a loved one in such a young age.

but for jimin, he wanted to forget so that he could be strong for his kingdom.

he was about to go back inside the palace when a beautiful girl around his age caught his eye. she was sitting on the railing, studying him with a cute pout.

"who are you?" he asked curiously.

he aslo noticed how she had wings wherein the feathers are in a beautiful color of black.

she introduced herself with a smile.

"oh. my name is jimin." the little prince told the little girl once she told him his name.

"why are you sad?" she asked.

"i miss my mother." he said, his voice sounding so pained as he sat back down.

the little girl walked to him and crouched down to his level.

"it is okay to cry you know? and besides, i think wherever your mother is now, she is proud that his son is growing well." she smiled.

her words made little jimin cry his sadness out. "it is okay, jimin. i can be your noona and your shoulder to cry on." the little girl smiled.

he cried on her shoulder, her wings covering him like a small blanket. "you are safe in here. you can be yourself. one day, you will meet someone who will make you fell like you can truly be yourself fully." she told him in which he nodded to.

"promise?" he pouted.

"i promise." the girl smiled.