intro.

!WARNING!
This book contains strong sexual content and bad language. If you are under 18, please read at your own risk!

Tease
/tēz/
Verb
tempt (someone) sexually with no intention of satisfying the desire aroused.

Tease/tēz/Verbtempt (someone) sexually with no intention of satisfying the desire aroused

Meet Park Chaeyoung, a college student. You could describe her as innocent and quiet, no one really talks to her. She keeps to herself. People know of her but have heard nothing worth to talk about. You'll find her in the library with her nose stuck in a book...but not after hours.

There is another side to her that no one knows about.

A seductive, tempting, sultry, and captivating side only a few are allowed to see. Only if you pay a price that is, at one of Seoul's finest gentlemen's club. But, that's a secret only you and I are to know.

And then there's...

Kim Taehyung.

Unlike Chaeyoung, everyone knows Taehyung

Unlike Chaeyoung, everyone knows Taehyung. A son a billionaire, he goes to school to make a name for himself. But with such a title, it can weigh on him.

He captures hearts with his model-like features, but is closed off and cold. Only a few have ever gotten close to him but it lead to heartbreak that caused him to build a wall so high, no one has successfully climbed over it.

Love is a language Taehyung knows how to speak, but is too afraid to because of his past.

That is until one day...

He meets someone who changes his mind on that forever.

Story begins: June 2019
Story Ends: TBA

Playlist/Songs That Inspired Chapters
(You can listen along if you want, there's really no order. This list will be updated as writing goes on!Some lyrics might pop up in chapters too!)

- Play That Shit by Lil Peep
- Earned It by The Weeknd
- Low Life by Future feat. The Weeknd
- Wicked Games by The Weeknd
- Often by The Weeknd
- Drip Too Hard by Lil Baby & Gunna
- Ransom by Lil Tecca
- Vuelve by Bad Bunny feat. Daddy Yankee
- Soy Peor by Bad Bunny
- No Guidance by Chris Brown feat. Drake
- All Tinted by Wolftyla
- The Hills by The Weeknd
- Enemy by The Weeknd
- Heartless by The Weeknd