8.

After my run in with Taehyung at school, I began to feel a little nervous about him.

He's extremely arrogant and rude towards me. And for what reason, I couldn't think of one. 

His personality made me reconsider what my boss said: the type of people that would walk into this club could have a dark behavior about them. Should I be weary of him? Do I tell him who I am, so maybe he will respect me more? Or would that cause some sort of tension? I couldn't deny when I am preforming, we have some sort of connection...of course it's sexual, but I just wish he could respect me when I wasn't eye candy.

How is it possible for a man to show respect while I strip for him, versus when we sit side by side? I couldn't truly understand how that worked.

But I had to push my worries aside because we have a project we have to work on and I was meeting him at 6pm at his house.

I suspected Taehyung would live in a normal house or even tiny apartment, but given his status, I should have known that he lives in what one would consider a mansion. When my taxi drove down a neatly cemented driveway with a large silver gate that no one could climb over, I was in complete awh at the sight. I walk up to the gates, peeking through the slits to look at palace he calls home. No wonder why he is so extra himself, this house was huge. 

How do I enter this building without looking like a criminal trying to break in? My hands grasp onto the metal bars and I peek at the scenery inside the prison-like bars. Taehyung really lives here? This has to be a joke.

"Name?" I hear a voice come from no where. I glance all over the place, looking at where the sound could be coming from.  It sounds like it's over a speaker. 

Searching a little deeper, I notice a box that had a small circle speaker on the lefthand side of the massive gate and underneath is a red button. I suppose if I click on the red button, I could speak into the speaker, right?

I press the button and keep ahold of it. "Park Chaeyoung is my name."

"And reasoning for why you're here?" The voice demands to know.

"I'm here to do a school project with Taehyung." I answer.

"Show identification to the camera to your right, and we will let you in." The voice tells me and I nod in understanding. But where is this camera? My eyes ponder to the other side of the gate and I see a camera nuzzled perfectly on the top right of the gate. I flash my ID and a couple seconds later, the gates begin to rumble open.