4.

After all the rushing I did, my final got rescheduled to the following Friday.

It was a relief to say the least.

Tonight, I can focus on making all the money I need and worry about my test some other night.

I took a final look at myself in the mirror and in the reflection I could see Hwasa storming in. Her face read that tonight would be one of those nights once more.

"I fucking hate men." She complains. I notice a small wad of cash in one, and her bikini top in the other. "They tease you with that shit, I'm telling you, Chae."

I turn around to see my friend topless and upset. "What's going on?"

"This mother fucker was front row, okay? Follow me here. Front ROW! He looks expensive as shit, alright? Dior suit, expensive ass jewelry, and a stack of money that could pay my bills and some. Guess what he does?" She slouches a little while raising an irritated brow.

I twitch my lip in confusion.

"He just watched me. He literally watched me. I'm practically naked in front of him at this point. Most men would be sending them left and right to me, right? This one? Nothing. I was praying he would drop a dollar on me at least, right?  Nothing. These men are pigs. I hate them. I hate them!" She storms off to her vanity, putting her money down and begins to tie her top back on.

"I understand what you're saying." I try to comfort her but she shakes me off.

"Mother fuckers." She hisses under her breath. "You better get out there, make him pay his fucking dues and he can leave."

I nodded, walking to the door that lead to the stage. I opened the door a smidge, and to my surprise...

He's here again.

In his spot. Front row. Leather chair. His blond hair styled to where his gaze was slightly hidden by it. The same designer suit that compliments him nicely. His hand still decorated richly with jewels, propped and his face read he was irritated and bored. It's like he didn't even enjoy being here.

Is he who she was speaking about?

His eyes trail to the door and I shut it immediately. My back is against the wall, my chest heavily moving from nerves. He wasn't the toughest costumer, but a picky man at who he gave his attention to.

I open the door just a crack, the lights diming. I knew it was my time to go on, but the fact that a stubborn customer was front row gave me some low self esteem that I could do this. He enjoyed my previous performance, but why the cold look?

I exhale smoothly. "You're fine, Chae. You've done this a million times, already. Don't be so nervous." I give myself a slight pep talk before cat walking to the middle of the stage.

Chatter were among the male costumers that lounged in the area, a lot of them paying no attention to me but somehow that didn't calm my nerves. I could feel the boy sitting in the center seat keep his sight on me.

 I could feel the boy sitting in the center seat keep his sight on me

His gaze is so intense. With every step, every move, every curve my body took around the pole, he watched. He studied me like I was a piece of art. I would occasionally try to gain some confidence to make eye contact with him, but his sight was enough to cause me to look away. He is so beautiful, I just couldn't stare back.

I let my body move to the rhythm of the music playing, the base booming along with my heartbeat. Focus, Chae. 

My back is on the pole, my hand above my head and I slide down almost to the floor when the man makes eye contact with me.

His expression still cold as ice, we stay like this for just a couple seconds until his pointer finger tells me to linger towards him.

"Come," I see his lips tell command me, so I do what I'm told.

I crawl to him on my hands and knees, my sight low and I try to mimic a seductive expression. The man's eyes trail to my breasts that are nicely hugged by a lingerie bra, his tongue dragging on his plump bottom lip from the sight. His eyes then light up to mine, and a small smirk grows on his face.

Amazed although this makes my heart beat faster, the man pulls the strap off of his wad of cash from his lap.  Hes ready to shower me with what I've been waiting for.

Noticing the motion, I stand up on my knees. My hands roam over my body, teasing what he could be touching but of course, he couldn't.

The man next to him bumps him on his shoulder to speak, but he puts his hand up to hault. His head doesn't turn to give him his attention, his attention is only on me. "Don't be rude." He tells who I assume to be his friend. For being as rude as he was to me, he at least has respect for performers.

He leans forward in his seat, his eyes glistening in love with the fact that my body was so revealed in front of him. Everyone around me didn't matter, I was his for just a bit.

His licks his lips again, almost like a nervous tick. His eyes explore what he wishes his hands could do. I could feel the intenseness of it, from my smooth legs, to the laced thong that hugged my  hips, and my perfectly flat stomach and my chest that he loved so much to look at. They got extra attention, of course.

"Perfection," the man mouths to me, and I enjoy his compliment entirely.

I begin to tease him, slowly dropping one of the straps to my bra. I try to be innocent for a second, biting my lip and the man's mouth drops open just a bit. I loved making a man sweat in his seat, because he looked hot.

The next strap falls, his eyes dropping with it. They trail back up to where my hands stay in the back. He watches, anticipating the best part of the show. And when my bra is released and my breasts were revealed, a small boxy smile is seen on his face.

He giggles from shyness suddenly, uncrossing his legs and repositions himself in his seat. He couldn't contain himself from what he was seeing, so happy that a beautiful girl like me would share such a delicate moment of reveal like this. And I appreciated his reaction severely.

His orbs glow into mine while he slides the huge wad of cash between my legs.

I love a happy customer.

-x-

A/N: Long time no see! Sorry this chapter is lame, I'm going to work on it more this week so expect more updates. 💜

Love you guys. Leave me some comments while I'm away at work!