2.

The lights dim and with the music beginning to play lightly, I strut to the center of the stage.

The chatter dies down, all hungry lust-fulled eyes begging to empty their pockets were on me.

I grab onto the pole, swaying my hips as I took a small walk around it. I keep my eyes low seductively, my only focus was allowing my body to feel seductive and the rhythms of the music to move with it.

I bumped and grind my body in ways that caused a couple to throw some bills onto to stage.

Perfect.

I blow them a kiss to thank them.

Easy.

The show has barely started.

I rest my back onto the pole, facing the crowd of customers, my right hand gripping it above my head as I slide down slowly, allowing my legs to part briefly shutting my eyes as I reach the bottom.

My eyes open to chatter filling the room. A couple get up to leave in the front, bruising my ego just a bit, but one individual stands out to me.

Him

Him.

He wears a rich designer suit, sitting in a leather chair, front and center of my stage.

His legs are crossed, his right elbow propped on his chair with his hand that's decorated in expensive rings holding his face.

In his lap, a wad of cash with my name all over it.

His shaggy blond hair didn't cover his ice cold gaze he had on me. His eyes so focused, studying my every movement in front of him.

I stayed in the position for a second before grinding my body back up the pole, my eyes never leaving his.

The man leans forward in his seat, uncrossing his legs and is suddenly intrigued with me.

He motions me with two of his fingers, commanding me to come over to him.

My eyes leave his, going directly to the jackpot sitting so comfortable in his lap.

My hips move side to side with each step I took, and once I got closer to the man, I got on my hands and knees, crawling over to him.

I whip my hair back for added sensual detail, flashing a sinister smile as I sat pretty in front of him.

He has money written all over him. All I can see is dollar signs.

Give it all to me, baby. Give it all.

I motion my pointer finger that I want him closer, biting my lip.

His mouth opens, his tongue dragging over his bottom lip and he cocks a brow up, impressed with what he sees.

He sits up right, a small grin cracking in the corner of his mouth.

I get onto my knees, running my hands up from my thighs, to my waist, my curves, all the way to the straps of my laced bra with delicacy.

His eyes studied my movements so carefully.

Watch me.

I bring my hands carefully to the back of my bra, keeping them there, the man growing serious.

"Go on." Such a deep, husky, dark tone he speaks to me.

So commanding.

Unhooking my bra, I allow it to hang from my shoulders, teasing the rich bastard to only see the underneath part of my breasts.

He chuckles, his eyes taking a look at what I was going to offer to him before back to me.

I remove it slowly, biting my bottom lip with my eyes so innocently staring into his as my bare breasts are revealed.

His needy eyes widen, his pupils so dilated that it's actually pathetic.

He sits forward in his seat, his hands folding neatly into each other's. Turning his eyes away, a smile growing on his lips so genuinely before his eyes finally settle again on mine.

His hand throws the cash effortfully onto the stage, dozens of bills raining on top of me and he watches my reaction to all of the money.

I blow him a kiss to thank him and in return,

He winks at me.

My new favorite customer.

I hope to work with him again in the future.

"I left my girl back home,

I don't love her no more.

And she'll never fucking know that,

These fucking eyes that I'm staring at.

Let me see that ass,

Look at all this cash.

And I emptied out my cards too,

Now I'm fucking leaning on that."