7.

"Rose."

The voice of my boss startles the both of us. I sit up on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung removes his hands from me and back to the arm of his chair. Awkward clearing of throats come from the both of us and I'm too scared to look at my head man.

My heart is racing from being so shook of my performance being interrupted abruptly that I forget I'm completely topless. I didn't want my boss to see me like this, so I cover my chest.

"Rose, wrap this up. I need to see you in my office as soon as possible." He states sternly, and I nod my head immediately.

"Yes sir." I politely say, and the door to what I thought was a private room shuts loudly.

I get off of his lap, and I awkwardly bend over to grab my bra off of the ground. I begin to hurry away, before Taehyung's hand grabs my wrist. I turn to him and our gazes again are stuck like glue.

"I'm sorry. Before you leave, I have to ask." Taehyung clears his throat, and I nod, awaiting to hear his question.

"What's your name?" He asks me so sweetly. I'm almost taken aback as to why he would want to know my name. I couldn't tell him my real name, only because this guy is still so blind to know we sit next to each other at school, but even then I still think he doesn't know who I am...so like it would matter.

And better yet...he has no idea that I know who he is.

"I'm....I'm Rose." I tell him.

"I just wanted to make sure I heard him right." He laughs a little lightly. "Thank you for your time, Rose."

-x-

"Care to tell me what happened?" My boss slams the door the moment I enter his office. I jump from the loud slamming of the door and I tighten my robe that I wear so I'm not exposed. My boss is completely upset about something, and with that, I couldn't tell what it could be from.

"I...I did my performance. I did the private dance for the man. He even thanked me." I stuttered, my nerves starting to go up just from having to explain myself.

"Chaeyoung, you know I keep an eye on you girls. I know, some think it's weird because I have cameras in all rooms, but I have to for your safety." His glasses slide down the bridge of his nose, and his stern teacher-like stare paralyzes me in my seat.

"Which is understood, I feel safer knowing you are watching us." I thank him but my answer wasn't good enough.

"He was very close to you, too close that I was worried it could escalate. And what my biggest concern is was that his hand was under a part of your body that he shouldn't be putting his hand at. He shouldn't be touching you at all, Chaeyoung. That is not what a private dance is. It's supposed to be...how do you say...sensual...eyes only..." He lectures me and I begin to frown.

"I'm sorry that I let it get that far." I apologize. "He paid me extra money, so I figured I'd give him more then what he paid for. I felt comfortable allowing him to touch me like that."

"Is there anything going on between the two?" My boss raises a brow while questioning me. "He is frequently here recently since you have been preforming. Is there something I need to know about?"