9.

After working on the project in Taehyung's house, I had to rush to work

After working on the project in Taehyung's house, I had to rush to work. Thankfully, he still doesn't have a clue that I work at this night club he still loves to attend. I still don't know why he would mention stripping as my job. Maybe to be a dick, or maybe because he's onto me. But I don't think he is yet, which is still beyond me. You'd think with the way he watches me and has even got the taste of physically touching me, he would remember who I am.

I can't deny the intense attraction we feel for each other when he watches me preform. From his breathing, to the tightness in his pants that I felt against me, he was most definitely lustful for me. And that made me nervous for him to ever discover who I truly am. I worry if things could escalate in a way I never imagined. I wonder if he would have possible interest in me, in a way that I'm sure I would be tempted to say yes to. And for me to even admit that is crazy in itself.

But I couldn't focus on the what if's in my head. I have a show to put on, and I have bills that need to be paid. I take a final look in the mirror, glancing over the black lacy two piece I picked out for myself. I cup my breasts, pushing them up just a bit to make them just a bit more noticeable. And for the final touch, I take my brush and dip it in my glittery dust to highlight my collar bones.

I straighten out my hair over my shoulder, when our locker room door opens. I see Hwasa entering, topless as usual and her heels click as she begins to speak to me. "Hey Chae."

I pout my lips out and turn over my shoulder to look at her. "Yes?"

"Bossman wants you." She says, stopping at one of the mirrors to begin putting her top back on.

Confused, my lips fan into a frown. "Why? I have to preform in 5 minutes. This is usually my time slot."

Hwasa shrugs her shoulders. "You know me, I mind my business. I couldn't ask but I'll tell you what, if he tries giving you a hard time, then it will be my business. I hope he isn't fucking with your time slot for some reason. He knows you need the money."

I worry, wondering why I'm being singled out just before my performance. He had almost two hours prior to my performance to pull me, and he waits before it's my turn to preform. I only get one chance to preform solo before all of us hit the floor and that cash gets split between all of us. This is creating so much anxiety through me, making me nervous to go to his office.

"Did I do something wrong?" I whimper.

"Your guess is as good as mine. But, I think you'll be fine chica. Maybe he just wants to congratulate you, or promote you up to VIP and not the main floor anymore. Don't think the worst." She tells me, and it calms my nerves a bit. "Now hurry before you do miss your time slot. You have enough time to speak to him before it starts."