3.

I'm late.

I'm so fucking late.

I'm hurrying up the stairs to my building, frantically moving down the halls to get to the library. My test begins in 45 minutes and if my notes aren't all in order, I'm even more fucked.

Of course, on all days, my work scheduled me until 4 in the morning and my dumb ass did NOT wake up on time because I got no sleep so I look like a homeless bum.

I barely looked presentable.

I didn't even have enough time to take my makeup off completely from the night before. My lips were still sticky with the residue from the gloss and every time I pressed them together, I could feel it. But at least I remembered my glasses this time around.

The way I look should be the least of my problems. I have a final that I have to pass.

I hurry to a table although it was crowded with random misplaced books, I decided it would do.

I threw my backpack onto the table. I quickly take out my notebook and place them in front of me, shoving my backpack to make some room.

Alright, I'm ready.

You need a pencil, Chaeyoung.

I dig in my bag looking for the one pencil I can remember to bring. Of course I couldn't find it. The clock is ticking.

My backpack jerks as I'm digging inside of it, causing one of the books to fall off of the table and onto the floor.

Shit.

I bend over and to my left I see two dress shoes standing still. My eyes clock to the sight as I look up and I felt everything stand still.

My body went HOT.

The blond locks, the model-like figure and his signature cold look...

Am I dreaming?

He wears skinnies ripped at the knees with a dress shirt unbuttoned at the chest, revealing his golden tan skin. Around his neck is a designer necklace which alone proves I'm not worthy of his time.

My mouth falls open from the shock, my hands just shaking at the sight of him along with my glasses sliding down the bridge of my nose.

This can't be happening.

It's him.

The man from the strip club.

I really must be dreaming. Someone pinch me.

He's seen my boobs!

My heart picks up an anxious beat as I nervously push my glasses back up. Am I seeing this correctly?

What if he recognizes me? Do you think he does? He was too busy staring at my chest to even remember what I look like.

Fuck fuck fuck. He cannot know I work there.

I'm PRAYING he doesn't recognize me.

"Are you going to pick up the book or keep looking at me like an idiot?" He deeply growls, totally unamused at the situation. "I have places to be."

That deep voice. I would remember it anywhere I would go. It's so distinct.

He goes to my school...?

There's no fucking way.

"I...I'm sorry...I...." the only words my anxious lips could speak. My eyes should be studying my notes, but I was studying him.

So captivating but intimidating this man is....

He huffs from being impatient. "What? Do you have a staring problem or something?"

Says the guy who gawked at me all night.

I tuck my lips under my turtle neck from shyness. This is so embarrassing. I can't help but stare, I'm sorry.

"No, I-"

Why is he so rude?

He sighs in annoyance, pushing my hand away and picks the book up himself. "Since you're so helpless, I'll do it for you."

Excuse me?

He drops the book onto my table, causing a loud echo to go through the quiet room and it makes my body jitter straight in shock.

"Unbelievable." He complains under his breath as he begins to walk away.

I turn, watching him as he struts down the library like it was his own personal runway.

This didn't just happen.