15.

A/N: Wow a really long time no see

A/N: Wow a really long time no see. Refresh with the previous chapters!

Enjoy! ❤️
3rd POV

Following the incident with Kim Taehyung, an irritated and foul mood Jaehyun leads his crew of men out of the night club. They follow each other out in a single file line, each man with their own black umbrella. In unison, they keep their sights down and hidden with sunglasses.

The sky pours raindrops, cooling the heat from the altercation that just happened between Jaehyun and someone he has quite the history with...and had no intentions in seeing again. But their sudden interaction caused a mixture of feelings inside of Jaehyun.

A feeling he didn't want to remember.

His crew exit into their designated cars with black tinted windows, and the leader himself waits for his driver to open the door for him. Although Jaehyun is fuming on the inside, he keeps it calm and collect.

He stares blankly into the street, watching the rain drops fall into the puddles from the holes in the concrete roadway. Just the smell of the rain alone was enough to digest, but the memories behind it burn even more.

He studies the blurry image of the city skyline that shines into it, trying to control his switch-like personality but has a lack of control.

"He's always been the good guy," Jaehyun murmurs under his breath sarcastically. "If only...."The skyline rumbles, and in his mind he turns the city into flames. His guts that are in knots now begin to unravel, and a sense of Euphoria begins to replace that distasteful feeling in his stomach.

His breathing changes vastly, his almond eyes narrowing in frustration. "If only....." His throat growls.

His pupils manifest into complete darkness, his free hand forming a fist before something snaps him out of his twisted mindset.

"Sir," the driver coughs as the click of the door opening becomes present. "Your ride awaits." And in a blink of an eye, his once black orbs dilate back to normal.

Jaehyun nods, passing the umbrella to his slave-like driver and he enters into the back of his personal limo. With all of his limbs safely in the car, the driver shuts his door loudly. Jaehyun keeps his focus on the back of the seat, his fingertips tapping at his knee cap.