10.

It's the next day after my very intense private dance with Taehyung. Although I could have caught up on sleep, I may have lost sleep over all of it. I went home early from work, my boss not mentioning anything about the rules I broke, which made my mind a little less heavy about that, but I couldn't deny the one thing I felt with Taehyung....

Connection.

My mind played last night's event over and over on a never ending loop. I couldn't get over the feeling of his breath on my neck to the way his hand crept up my torso and touching his most favorite part of my body. It causes my stomach to tie into knots. It stirs so many mixed emotions into me.

There's no denying factor that this man felt some sort of way for me at late hours of the night. He said it himself, that he'd like to show me instead of telling me. Which made me question myself...Do I allow myself to act in such manners by exposing who I truly am to him in hopes that he reacts in a way I'd like him to? Or do I remain a mystery?

I slump into my seat, shutting my eyes from the pure frustration this boy is making me feel, allowing my forehead to clank onto the table. I sit up immediately, rubbing my forehead like the idiot I am when I hear two hands slam onto the table. I snap back to reality, sliding my glasses back up the bridge of my nose to see Taehyung in front of me.

My mouth opens up in just a bit of shock, considering all of the feelings he's putting me through and to see him right in front of me...I push my glasses up my nose.

He's not in a usual school uniform, or something more casual. He's flashier than usual. He wears a silky baby blue dress shirt tucked in, long sleeved with the top buttons undone. Of course, my eyes wonder to his beautifully tanned sculpted chest. His hips are hugged with a pair of skinny jeans ripped at his knees, and he compliments the rest of his look with a pair of wyatt Chelsea boots.

 His hips are hugged with a pair of skinny jeans ripped at his knees, and he compliments the rest of his look with a pair of wyatt Chelsea boots

"Hello?" He waves his big palm in front of me to draw me back to reality and I straighten out my posture.

"Sorry, I just..." I try to collect my thoughts and words, but fuck, when he's looking the way he does, it's so hard to even think of the right words to come out of my mouth.

"Staring at me once more?" Taehyung cocks an eyebrow up, awaiting my answer and I feel myself blushing with a tad bit of annoyance.

"It's not even that." I mutter, pretending to be flipping the pages in my textbook like I have something else to concentrate on.

"I can't tell if you're drooling because it's of me or it's from the lack of sleep you're getting from that night job of yours." Taehyung passes towards me, and I use the sleeve of my sweater to brush it away from the corner of my mouth, but of course, there's nothing there. He's just passing an ego boosting joke and I narrow my eyes at him for making me fall for it.