13.

Before leaving work early, I made sure to wash the cuts on my hands and put bandaids on the biggest marks that I have. I wasn't bleeding anymore, thankfully but what happened to my palms were the least of my concern, though. Taehyung is persistent about me getting help through his doctor for my hands, and I'm quite nervous.

I actually left work in my stripper uniform. I knew if I brought my clothes that I wear prior to work, it would be too much of a giveaway of who I really am. I mean, Taehyung would know my glasses and turtle neck from a mile away, I couldn't blow my cover yet. So I sat in his fancy sports car, all black with tinted windows by the way, in just black lingerie and high stripper heels. I'm pretty much almost naked at this point, and I have to pretend that doesn't make things slightly awkward. Or...the fact that my thighs were sticking to his leather seats because I was sweating like a disgusting pig. He just makes me so nervous!

And not to mention, his side profile while driving with one hand on the steering wheel?

Lord, help me now. It made me even hotter just glancing at him every so often.

When we arrived to his house, I had to pretend that I had never seen this place before. I know he lives in a palace like home, and I still am amazed he lives in such a place, but I wasn't aware that he has a heated underground garage where he kept his other fancy designer cars. And for added detail, he said maybe one day he can take me for a spin in each. On the outside, I played it cool when he told me that. But on the inside? I'm a teenage girl screaming into their pillow.

I follow Taehyung through a door with a secret passcode in, and once we enter, he places his hand on my lower back to lead me into his home first. He gives me the direction to go, his hand still on my bare back. I could feel his eyes admiring my back side, but I had to keep it cool. My heart begins to race just a bit as my eyes set on the familiar red velveted staircase.

Okay, Chaeyoung...PLEASE keep your balance. The last thing you need to do is trip up the steps and roll your ankle in these fucking heels and embarrass yourself.

"Watch your step," Taehyung tells me. "I don't want you hurting yourself." It's almost as if the boy read my mind.

We make it up the steps, and we take a turn and stop in front of what appears to be his bedroom doorway. Of course, I'd remember this area clear as day, and my heart begins to race even further.

"The doctor should be here soon," Taehyung informs me. "I had my assistant call to make sure he would be here as soon as possible. He doesn't live far."