5.

College frat boy BTS is among us

-x-

I didn't leave work until almost 5am. Didn't help that I had class right at 9am. Especially it being biology, I knew I needed to pay attention but I just couldn't. I was so tired from work.

I could barely keep my eyes open. I still had left over makeup smears on my face, my lips sticky from lip gloss as always and my hair tied in the messiest of buns. I kept my face buried in my arms. The seat next to me was empty so I spread out just a bit.

I felt like I was dozing off, the sound of my teacher's lecture started to fade away when the door opened. I sit up, my eyes barely wanting to open. I wipe my mouth from the bit of drool that was coming out of the corner of my lips and I snarl a bit. Why am I so gross?

I feel a bit of fabric from my sweater I was wearing get stuck on the left over gloss, and my glasses begin to slide down my nose.

"I'm sorry I'm late," a deep, dark, velvety voice apologizes to the interrupted teacher. "They switched my class."

I recognized that tone perfectly. It's like it's imprinted in me to always remember.

I slide my glasses up the bridge of my nose, my vision becoming crystal clear to see who I just thought it would be.

It's him.

My mouth opens slightly, noticing a slight difference in what the boy was wearing. Usually decorated in luxurious suits, beautiful expensive rings and designer accessories, he wore plain blue jeans, a green shirt neatly tucked with a black belt and red converse. He looked completely different from what I was used to, and I couldn't help but look at him. First he's a customer, now he's apart of my class?

"Ah yes," the professor clears her throat. "You must be Taehyung."

He nods. "Yes, that's me."

Taehyung is his name. Now he's no longer that much of a mystery, I guess.

The professor takes a look around the room and points to the seat next to me. "Why don't you take a seat next to Chaeyoung? That's the only seat available."

My eyes widen and I hide my lips into my turtle neck. Why, just why did he have to sit next to me? Do you know how awkward this is for me? He pays for me to strip for him.

His ice cold gaze locks as he takes a glance at the empty seat next to me and he begins his trail up the steps. My heart pounds in synch with each of footstep. When he comes next to me, he puts his bag onto the table and I immediately move over. He pulls the chair out and sits down, avoiding me.