11.

Taehyung is still quite curious to know what my occupation is. And because of this, it's led me to some questioning of my own.

I still am a firm believer he doesn't recognize me. I do look different outside of my profession. I mean, hello. I can't walk around cake faced and practically naked all the time, and I probably wouldn't if I could. But, I am just so tired from the odd hours I work that I just don't feel like putting myself together during normal times.

Although I'm curious to know how he hasn't picked up on me due to my voice. Unless he is consumed by alcohol or really that hypnotized by my boobs in his face, I could have this in the bag that he will never find out.

Or maybe, he's just playing stupid and that's why he's so mean to me.

Part of me wants to tell him. Only because well, when he's sitting in his seat groping my upper body and whispering very seductively in my ear that he would want to show me how much he appreciates my body, it gets me going.

Taehyung is clearly a very attractive man that I cannot for the life of me stop staring at, let alone get out of my mind.

And if I had the opportunity to hop onto him, I probably would. But...part of me is scared to open up to him about who I really am. I'm scared he'll look at me differently if he knew who Rose really is.

But it didn't matter. I have no intentions on telling him as of right now, and I should be focusing on our school project. I mean, that's the only reason why I'm lucky enough to be speaking to him outside of the night club.

I knocked on his big wooden door, patiently awaiting him to answer the door. I hum to myself a little tune I created, my eyes gazing at the outdoor scenery.

I'm still amazed at this man's house. It's absolutely stunning. It's something you'd only see in the movies, if I'm being honest but my admiration is soon cut off from the door opening.

The door creeks which causes my eyes to draw back to the door. I expected to see Taehyung standing there, but this time, it isn't. It's someone else.

I don't recognize this man. He's quite tall and thin. His hair is jet black, styled nicely and he is complimented in very expensive business suit attire. My eyes dilate, scanning the man from head to toe. His aura seems a bit strange to me, and I pick up an energy that this man probably isn't a friend. I wonder who he is and why he is here?

The man walks past me without even bowing or saying hello or making eye contact whatsoever, causing my eyes to follow with him as he confidently struts down the gravel walkway with his suit case tucked in his hand.

I furrow my brows before I hear a coughing sound, which draws my attention to Taehyung who's head is popping out from behind the door.

"Staring is impolite, you know." Taehyung passes and I find myself grinning already. Typical him to say such things.

"Hello, Taehyung." I giggle.

"Good afternoon. It's great to see you're on time for once." Taehyung says and I roll my eyes as he holds the door open for me to enter his home.

I pass by him, turning around with my arms crossed firmly across my chest. Taehyung finishes shutting the door and locking it. It echoes dramatically throughout the empty entryway and Taehyung's gaze is all on me.