Do you Trust me?

Name POV

Smells good

I woke up to the fragrance of something cooking in your kitchen. I got up from my bed and give a big yawn. I rubbed my eyes and saw a figure walking towards me.

I blinked twice, thrice

"Grimmjow"

"Rise and shine princess", he smiled and kept his hand on my forehead, "The fever is done but you must be tired, here have some chicken soup"

He placed a chicken soup along with some garlic toast.

"Thanks"

Grimmjow POV

"Let me know if you need anything else"

She shaked her head "No, No its enough"

I chuckled at her cuteness. I stood up " Ja! I'll run a bath for you" saying that I walked to the bathroom leaving a blushing Name behind, with her soup.

I turned on the hot water and waited for it to fill up. I then mixed it with the cold water and tested the tempter with my fingers. "That's fone I guess"

"Is it done?"

I turned around and saw Name nothing but in a towel, I was star struck if that's how I want to describe it.

"Ye- yeah" I shuttered.

She entered the bathroom and checked the Temperature of the water. "That's fine" she nodded. She look to me and said something.

She snapped her fingers at me. "Hey, Earth to Grimmjow, get out I want to take a bath"

I simply nodded. And as I was going all I was thinking was if we could just save water by taking a bath together.
What it will be like to touch her..naked. What it will be like to kiss her in that bathroom. Boy bathroom sex are the best I heard.
I shaked my head. What the hell Grimmjow, you horny ass.

"Grimmjow!" She shouted.

"Yes"

"Could me pass me another towel please!"

"Okay just a second"

I looked the cabinets, top one, nothing, second one, fucking condoms! Third one, yeah towels. I took the towel and went to the bathroom door.

"Here!"

"Okay! Coming"

She opened the door slightly, but her legs were onto display, she extended a hand out.

Fuck it

I opened the door with my right hand which was holding the towel. There she was, in all her naked glory.  Blood rushed down to my abdomen. She was shocked and blushing hard, and as covered herself with her arms. I walked towards her, caressed her cheek, that made her abit relaxed," Look at me"

She slowly looked up, blushing. "Do you trust me?" She simply nodded, and I gently moved in for kiss. Her lips were so soft, I caressed both her cheeks and move away the hair strands from her face. I broke our kiss and took off my shirt. And quickly kiss her back, I took her in my arms and she melted right away. I wanted more, more and more.

I gently guide her to the bathroom wall, and caged her between the between the wall and me. I pressed my abdomen to her, she moaned at the contact. I was hard as rock. I then moved my hands from her back to her breasts, they were so soft. I lowered myself down to her breast, wrapping my mouth around one of my nipples and sucking gently, earning a moan from her. Oh those moans were music to my ears. I kept sucking and biting gently back and forth with both the nipples.
She was pulling my hair and clawing my back. I reached up to kiss her again, kissing oh so gently, she melted in the kiss, I then licked her bottom lip for entrance, she parted her lips, I puched my tongue in to savour all the corners of her mouth. I then pulled down my pant along with my boxers making my member free to display.

We broke away from the kiss, her eyelids heavy and as she looked down at my member, her eyes went wide.

"Big"

That was all she said, I then quickly kissed her forehead. And took her chin to make her look at me. "It's okay we can stop." She then looked in my eyes, tip toed and kissed me passionately. I guess that's a no. I kissed her back with full passion and love. I always loved her, being away from her was hell. I'll make sure she stays with me, always. I then carried her bridal style and walled us out of to bedroom. I didn't want her first to be in a bathroom.

I gently laid her down on the bed. "If only you could what I'm seeing, princess." I kissed her this time roughly, she returned the kiss back. My right hand was massaging her boobs as I moved my left hand to her throbbing centre. I rub her clit softly and pushed one thick finger of mine in her, making her moan against my mouth. Sexy. I keep pushing in and out and gradually entered another finger making her take a sharp breathe. I keep thrusting in and out, she held on to my shoulders. "Faster" Your wish is my command princess and then, she arched her back a d came around my fingers. I kissed over her face. "That was amazing" she whispered, making me chuckled.

"You haven't seen anything yet, princess"

"Huh?"

I kissed her cheek and forehead.

"This will hurt at first, but it'll fade later on"

"Okay" she merely nodded. I kissed her lips passionately.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes" she said with confidence.

"Look at me when I enter you"

I positioned myself at her entrance. I entered slowly at first, her eyelids were heavy, she moaned against my mouth. I stopped at mid length as I wait her to adjust to my size. I keep kissing her lips, her jaw line and her forehead. She then moved towards me, signalling me to move.

I thrusted slowly in and out. She held on to my arms, I then speed up and thrusting hard and fast. She was squeezing me so tight, it was so damn fucking amazing. She was clawing my back and my shoulder, making me more hard , more wild.

I wanted her so much, I waited for so long and now she is here, a moaning mess beneathe me. I wanted to make it romantic for her, I didn't want to act like an excited teenager, but I just couldn't control my thrusts, she was squeezing me so tight, trying to milk me. I wanted her to be with me.. always. I want to marry her! Fuck!

I was near, I dipped my head in her neck, bitting and sucking at the skin, that'll leave a hickey for sure.
She dig her nails in my back as she came around me and I came in her and fell on up of her.

I prop up on my elbows, I didn't want to crush her.

"That was amazing" she breathed out, making me chuckled.

I caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead," Thanks for trusting me , princess."
.
.
.
"Atleast put on a t-shirt, geesh" she said while blushing.

"Its distracting you?"

She just blushed, "I'm ordering pizza." and sat down and started ordering our pizza.

"It is distracting you" not a question. I sat right next to her as we decided on our choice of pizza. I took her in a teddy hug and rested my chin on her shoulder.

We decided to order a chicken dominator, with cheese burst and coke.

"Let's watch some movie then?" She suggested.

"How about Leap year?"

"Oh yeah that's good!"  She got up and put on the netflix.

-Ring- Ding Dong

"That's the pizza guy!" She exclaimed.

"I'll go get it" I stood up.

"No!" She pushed me down," You shirtless guy sit down, I'll go get it" making me chuckled "Okay okay princess"

.
.
.
I opened the door to meet the delivery guy but standing before me was..
.
.
"Ichigo?"

Author's note
Yup please kill I'm the worst well I updated. Yay. I'll do the next update this weekend! I promise. Plus I have updates 3 chapters of Sasuke story as well!
I hope you liked it!

Do comment if you like it? Please

NOT edited