Chapter 4: Prom♥~ (Ichigo)

So you were ready to attend the prom . You wore a red-blackdress that went up to your mid thighs. Black pendent and pair of black high heels.

"Ichigo is going to get head over heel when he will see you!" Orihime chined as she was braiding your hair , You blushed at the comment .

"Wh-What? We ar-are just fr-friends." You suttered.

But Orihime saw you blushed through the mirror infront of you. She giggled .

"I know! I know!" She remarked ,raising a finger while givinv you big grin.

Your blush deepened. Lost in thought.

'I think i do like him.'

□■□■□■□■□■At the party□■□■□■□■□■□

Lights , laughs and music was in the air. Everyone was enjoying themselves. Then a slow dance started , everyone with their dates got on the floor.

"(Name)?" Ichigo asked , he was blushing like hell .

"Yes."

He held out his right hand and asked ," May I have this dance?"

You looked up, blushing , seeing Ichigo smiled at you , made your heart melt.

"Yes." You said and took his hand. He took you to the dance floor , it was a slow dance , you rested your left hand on his shoulder and his right hand went to your waist , he pulled you close.

"Yo-You look beautiful (Na-Name)"

"Thanks , you look handsome yourselve." You siad , it was true . Ichigo was looking breathtaking , his attire .

"Th-Thanks."

You relaxed and rested your head on his shoulder and both your hands rested on Ichigo's neck. And Ichigo's hands snaked to waist.

None of u exchanged any words , but that wasnt necessary, it was peaceful , nice silence . And a smile went up to the lips of you two.

○●○●○●○Time skip~[ Presented by kon♡]○●○●○●○

"(Name)" said Ichigo.

"Yes." You wispered loud enough for him to hear .

He held you hand and kissed it. You smiled and blushed . You looked up and saw him blushed as well with his eyes. You waited for him to continue.

"I-I ......I have always love you. The first day I saw you ,............ I instantly fell in love with you. I love everything about you , your smile , your laughs and your puots , I love it. Your eyes always held kindness , happiness and ........love towards everyone . It hurts to see you sad and cry , I hate 'him' for what he did to you ,(Name) ...... I want to see you smile, and laugh ,(Name) . I want it. I love you with my all heart. I had , I have and I will always love you." He looked in your eyes and cupped your face,"I love you." He wispered.

You heart was racing at an unhuman speed, 'I love Ichigo, but i love him as wel- No he didnt returned my feeling ! I -I love -'

"I love you too Ichigo." You said it, your thoughts were a mess, but you said it. Ichigo didnt need another word, and he crashed his lips on yours. His lips claiming yours , your lips were like puzzle pieces, fitted perfectely together. Your lips moved in sync, you wrapped your arms around Ichigo's neck and his arms wrapped around your waist. You saw fireworks, felt butterflies in your stomach and your heart raced at an unhuman speed. You totally forget about about everything. All you thought about was about his lips on yours.

You pulled away by the sounds of wishtling and howling. You both were a red mess.

Renji patted Ichigo's back, making him jerk."Congrats ! Ichigo!"

"Baka" Ichigo muttered.

Orihime ran to your side,"Congrats (Name) !" She chimed.

"But Ichgo dont let laid ok!" Renji grinned.

"Teme!" Ichigo growled. Everyone congratulated both of you and laughed at Renji and Ichigo fight. You smiled and laughed fully and Ichigo was happy he was able you make you happy.

But this not the end ...........

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hey! Sorry for the late update! *hold ears*I was very busy with my other story 'Anime oneshots' .

I hope u like it! Sorry for any mistakes if any.

Please

*Comment

★ Vote

■Follow

Bye!

Disclaimer-I dont own Bleach.