Chapter 5: New P.E. teacher.

You and Ichigo have been together for 2years now. You loved him and he loved you.

It was your last year in the school , after which some will go to college , some will carry on their family bussiness ,while some will find for some small jobs.

○●○●○●○●In the class room(before assembly)○●○●○●○

You and all your friends were sitting in a circle gossiping .

"You know ?" Said Tatsuki.

"What?" Everyone said in union.

"You dont know? Well....our P.E. teacher , Mr. Yamato had an accident while he was coming from a party." Tatsuki said.

"Oh!"

"So...no P.E. class?" Rukia asked.

""

"Well....I dont know ." Said Tatsuki.

"Oh! Thats bad!" Orihimai cried.

"Yah...Its bad." You added.

"CLASS!!! EVERYONE TO THE ASSEMBLY HALL!!" Your teacher shouted.

□■□■□■□ In the Assembly hall□■□■□■□■□■□■□

"Good morning to all of you." Your Principal greeted all of you.

" As everyone had known by now that our P.E. techer had been injured , because of an unfortunate accident and we all are very upset about it."

She paused , then continued," There is a need for the replacement of our P.E. teacher. So, please welcome Mr. Jaegerjaquez , our new P.E. teacher."

She motioned her hand to the left welcoming the new teacher.

Everyone followed thor eyes to the direction.

You too, but when u saw who the P.E. teacher ......... your eyes went wide, your plams began to sweat and your blood froze.

The teacher went towards the mic, your eyes never leaving him. Then he introduced himself.

"Good morning , I am Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez . Your new P.E. teacher."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hey! Thank you soooooo very much!(T^T) for all the votes! And support!!

I cant belive it!! 80 above votes! I might die !!(>~<)

Thanks for reading! Sorry for any mistakes if any!

Well....I write this chapter in like 10 mins!

Please

*comment

★vote

■follow

And one more thing! A fovour! Plz VOTE ,read and comment for my frds stories which i have them in my reading lists!

If u do then.....I will update 3chapters in a row!!!

Plz! Plz! Do!!