Chapter 3:♡♥♡Will you be my date?♡♥♡

"Its tasty!" Orihime chimed.

"Serioisly?" You asked.

"Its a pastry made of soya sauce , fish sauce , and yah! I put tariyachi sauce also. A lot of chocolate , a bit of sugar , salt and pepper, flour of course! Also some great other things I am forgetting right now." Orihime said while putting a finger under her chin , things about the ingridents. Everyone else sweat dropped.

"Wanna try it (name)-kun?" Orihime offered her pastry in front of you.

"No thanks , I am fine with my lunch." You said.

"No , please try it!" Orhime said, "It is really nice." She made a puppy dog face. You sweatdropped, "Hey Keigo , you try wanna it? " Orihime took the 'pastry' towards Keigo.

Keigo start shaking his head , "Innoue -san , I already ate."

"Oh no!" Orihime pouted.

You smiled .After Ichigo's smoothing words you had started to talk to everyone. A smile went up to his lips , seeing you smiling .

☆★☆★☆★☆

"Hey ! (Name ) whom are going with?" Asked Orihime .

You blinked. "Uhm.. what are you talking about?" You asked innocently.

Gasps were heard in the group.

"You dont know!" Everyone shouted.

"What?!" You asked.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Now you knew why every 'guy' was trying to talk to you . 'Asking me to be their date.' You thought.

'I hope Ichigo would ...... NO!' You metally slapped yourself. 'Why would he go out with me? But there is a chance since Orihime is with Ulquoria, Rukia with Renji, Tatsuki with Chad(me- ;-P ) and so on , since everyone is going with someone. I might have a chance...' You blushed. "Snap out (Name)!" You shouted out.

"About what?" Asked a familiar voice.

"Huh?" You turned around to find Ichigo .

"What thinking about?" Concerened could be seen in voice.

"About you." You mumbled.

"What?"

"Ah !ah! Nothing!" You said hurriedly.

"Oh!"

Then silence, an ' awkward 'silence took over.

'Should i ask ?' You both thought.

"Ichigo?"

"(Name)?"

You said at the same time. You both blushed.

"Uhm , you say first!" Again you both spoke together.

"Uhm, *cough* (Name ), ...... wiillyoubemydate?" He rushed it.

You blinked."What?" You asked.

Ichigo blushed, "Will you be my date?"

You blushed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yes"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Chapter3 done~

I hope you like it! Soory for any mistakes if any.

Please

* comment

♥heart

●follow.

*Comment please because then only I'll know that anyone is reading it or not, if there are no comments I might not continue.*