Chapter 1: I ...I-I .....I lov--------

Its raining , people say that rain can wash away ones sorrow ,so why it isn't washing away yours ? Why your heart still aches ? Why can't you forget him ?

You are here standing in the rain waiting for its magics to happen .......but why ,why it isn't washing away your pain?

Your legs gave up , you fell on your knees ,thinking about HIM, thinking about the day HE left you .......

"Grimmjow " You cried.

☆★☆★☆★☆★

You were waiting for your friend to come because earlier he had said " Meet me on bridge at the park I want tell you something quiet important."

So , you were here.

You wore a white floral dress , with matching earings and white pair of heels , you were quiet happy with your attire.

'I will confess to him ' you thought.

You waited waited waited , after a well half an hour ,he came . A smile made its way to face but soon got replaced with a frown when you saw a girl , not just a girl but a beautiful one coming with him while clinging on his arm.

Your blood was boiling on the inside ,not because that girl was clinging on him but that Grimmjow didn't do anything at all.

"Hai Grimmjow !" I greeted.

"Hey ! Kiddo!" He said . "Kiddo meet Stel.."

"Hai ! Kiddo ,I am Stella , Grimmjow's girlfriend ." Stella chimmed .

'Did heard it right ? Grimmjow has a girlfriend .' You thought. Tears threating to escape your eyes. I look towards Grimmjow ,asking if it was true.

Grimmjow looked away unable to look in sadened eyes," Yes , Stella meet (name) , (name) meet Stella, my gi-girlfriend " he said.

'So it was true ' Your heart ache , you wanted to run away , away from HIM.

But I have to stay strong " Hello! Nice to meet you !" You faked smilled .

"So......, Grimmjow where were you taking me? " Bella asked.

Grimmjow on other hand was in a daze , ' I hurt her , still she is smilled '

"Grimmjow ,? Hello ?" Stella wave her hand infront of my face .

"Huh .. oh , yes , *coughed* yeah ,umm...... Stella will you wait for me in the car , I would like to speak to (name) ."

"Okay but ,dont be late or i will punish you~~~~~" Stella winked.

"(Name)" He said .

You kept quiet , head down , eyes glued to the ground.

"(Name) look at me ."

You didnt .

"(Name ) " He lifted up your chin with his index finger . His heart shattered . The tears you were holding back were now freely flowing down your smooth cheeks .

He leand down to kiss you but you back away.

That hurt him even more .

Wiping away your tears , you gave him a smile.

"Stella is beautifull Grimmjow , she is lucky to have you ." You said .

"I guess, ( Name) I want to tell you that I am leaving Karakura town today."

"Oh ! So its goodbye then ?" You asked , bitting your lower lip.

"Yes" he said ."(Name) I want to tell you something ....... (Name ) I ..I-I... l lo-....tsk* What I want to say is that (name ) I lov-"

"Grimmjow !... honey whats taking you so long ?" Stella whined.

"Stella will wait for a minute I am talking to (nam-"

You cut him him off ,"Its okay , I will be going then , it was nice knowing you Grimmjow ... *gigglied* goodbye then , goodbye Stella ."

"Bye (name)" Stella said .

You walked away " I love you " You wispered.

"Come on !"said Stella .

"I love you (Name)" wispered Grimmjow. And went away with his 'girlfriend '.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Hai ! I'm the author hope you like my story.Sorry for any mistake if present.

Please

*comment

*heart

*follow

Critisim is accepted.

And I am a frequent uptader.

Bye!