Dirty Bones

This chapter was originally shorter but then took a life of its own.

****

"I guess we are shipmates!" Harry said as we walked into the room.

I was about to comment that we were not on a boat, but I decided to let it sail.

"You can unpack, I am going to get the dirt out."

He was holding a picture of the day that I got accepted into Auradon Prep.

"I heard stories but I didn't realize that your dad is a actual skeleton." I nodded my head. "Who is the second skeleton in the picture?"

"That's me." His jaw dropped and I closer his mouth. "That is how I look at home. I am not allowed to show my true face here."

"At least it is not as creepy than Shadow without his sack." He opened his mouth to explain and then paused for a second. "I will tell you later."

I turned and walked into my bathroom after grabbing some clothes. I am the only one that has their own personal bathroom because I am a freak to everyone. I closed the door and took off my shirt. I started to unzip the back of the skin, but it got stuck. There was dirt clumped up all the way down the zipper.

"Sugar Honey Iced Tea!" I swore as I could not move it.

"Do you need help?" I heard his voice through the door.

"Yes, just don't freak out." He walked in and I was hiding my back from him. "The zipper in my back is stuck."

I turned around and I could see his surprised look.

"Strange but at least it is not bugs. I mean I got used to seeing the skeletal hand."

It felt weird because he was using the side of his hook to clear some of the dirt clumps. When he started on my lower back, my whole body shivered at the touch.

"Are you okay?! Did I scratch you?"

"No, I am just not used to anyone being this close."

"Done."

He was holding my hips and one side was cold and the other warm. I reached up and took off the top part of the cloth.

"Can you please leave? I need to wash."

"Oh! Okay!"

His face was as red as his jacket when he walked out. I finished getting undressed and tossed the clothes in the hamper. The skin cloth went into the small washer/dryer in the corner of the bathroom. Then I climbed in the shower.

**Harry's POV**

When I heard the shower turn on, I decide to focus on cleaning my hook. That shiver he had, almost had me diving for a kiss.

He is so kind but there was full on anger directed towards Chad Charming. It would be easy to convince him to help us. My thoughts got interupted by his singing. It was able to flow between deep and light that almost made me fall asleep.

The water stopped and he stuck his head out to look around. It was interesting to see his bone face.

"Is it okay if I wait out here for the cloth to dry? You won't get creeped out?"

He was just bones with a towel wrapped around his waist. I could see the shape that went with the cloth. I wanted to hold his hips again.

"Yeah, I don't mind it."

He ducked back in and I fell off the bed laughing at his outfit. He was wearing a zip up hoodie that had bones design on it. He zipped up the hoodie all the way and there was a skull design on it.

 He zipped up the hoodie all the way and there was a skull design on it

Here was a skeleton wearing a skeleton hoodie.
"This is my 'pissed off at Fairy Godmother' outfit. She hates anything that is not like the rest of Auradon." He unzipped the hood as he spoke.

"That is hilarious! Here I thought I was going to get a goody two shoes as a shipmate but you are way better."

He looked at the ground and started rubbing the back of his head.

"Thank you." He stuck his head back into the bathroom and sighed loudly. "Screw it, I am going to the kitchen without it."

It was past dinner time, what would he need from the kitchen?

"What for?"

****

Thank you all for reading!