Confession

**Hollow's POV**

Harry was on his bed and I decided to follow my feelings instead of my better judgement.

"Harry, would you like to go to the ball with me?" He fell off the bed and I rushed to catch him. "Sorry!"

He grabbed my arms and pulled me to the floor.

"I have one request. If we go to the ball, can we cause a little bit of chaos?" I nodded my head and he kissed my cheek. "Hook has your tongue?"

I decided to hide my eyes so he couldn't see me blush. He laughed as he pulled my hands away.

"I look like a jack o'lantern"

"A princely Jack o'lantern."

He kept me close that night and as I dreamt, I had mixed feelings about something. I felt that I was meant to be in his arms but I had a bad feeling of a broken soul. Echoes of the doll vision flashed in my head.

**Harry's POV**

I like Hallow. Something about him makes me forget that he is a hero's kid and I am a villain's kid. He can smile and help spread the smile no matter how bad it gets.

I said yes to him so that he can be happy before Shadow does his plan. Because he might lose his smile after that.

As he was sleeping, I was lightly brushing his cheekbone with my thumb. I cannot see the monster that everyone else sees. But I could just be crazy. I noticed that he seems much more relaxed whenever he doesn't wear the skin cloth. First thing I am doing when the villains take over, is making sure he only wears the cloth if he wants to.

I felt his grip tighten around my waist and he started whimpering in his sleep.

"Ivory. Wake up." I whispered to him until he woke up.

His eye holes were glowing orange as he looked at me.

"What did you call me?"

"Ivory, because your bones are shiny as ivory." He started laughing at my response.

"Ivory is bone, silly."

"Why does your eyes glow as if there is a fire inside of your bones?"

He gave me a look that reminded me of someone blinking in confusion if he had eyelids.

"The fire of Samhain resides in all the Pumpkin Royalty. It is passed down from firstborn to firstborn." I felt a chill down my spine when he said the name 'Samhain'. "I am not skilled with it like my father, but for the most part, it means that I am flameproof."

He held up his hand and the tips of his bony fingers caught on fire. He put out just a quickly.

"Just how hot is the flames?"

"Hot enough to burn away any spell. As long as Halloween is alive. I stay alive."

**Hollow's POV**

A week later, I had some things I needed to do to relax. I was still uneasy about this feeling I have. So I snuck into the gym to stretch out my bones. Normally, I only practice during the summer.

I was quietly singing a melody as I danced by myself across the gym floor.

"For a skeleton, you dance like a spirit." Shadow said as I stopped dancing.

"Thank you. I was not expecting anyone to be awake right now."

"You are right, no one else is awake and you should be asleep."

At that last word, the world tilted and went dark.

**

If this story reaches 2k+ views.... I might write a smut chapter.