Punishment

**Hallow's POV**

King Adam locked me in a cell as soon as the guards came. He was sending all of the new VKs back to the Isle. Ben managed to wiggle one last meeting for me and Harry. He skipped out on the ball just to make sure we could say good bye to each other.

"How long do you have to stay in here?" Harry asked as he sat across the bars.

"Unless he changes his mind. Forever. I am deemed too dangerous to be in Auradon and it would be bad if I go to the Isle." I pulled out something that I got for him. "Keep this with you. That way you know if I am safe."

He looked at the small white object.

"What is it?"

"One of my ribs. The left one on the very bottom."

He took off a piece of jewelry.

"It is not a literal part of me but I want you to have it. I promise you that I will find a way to get you free without getting you into worse trouble."

It was an gold ring with an orange jewel.
After that, Harry got shipped off to the Isle. The king used my abilities to see any future disasters. My only visitor was Ben and that was rare. I wished for escape or permanent death, whichever came first.

The End

Do not worry! I am continuing Auradon's story in the next story.
Fall of Halloween

Should I make a book later that is based around Descendents 3?

...
...
Should I make a book later that is based around Descendents 3?