Musical Week

**Hollow's POV**

"Harry! Guess what?"

A week later, they got notified about a ball next month. Which means it is time for my entertainment.

"What?"

"Time to watch people embarrass themselves."

I grabbed his non-hook hand and dragged him up to the balcony facing the courtyard. There was already some people there.

"Hallow! Lad! Welcome back!" Finn, son of Merida waved over.

"What is this?" Harry asked as he looked at our set up.

There was chairs and popcorn ready to stare over the courtyard.

"We laugh at what is nicknamed Musical week." Hardy, son of Eugene and Repunzel, said as he sat down.

"Many students try to win dates to the ball using singing and dance numbers." I told Harry before looking around. "Where is Beau?"

Beau is the son of Quasimodo. He is half blind and his eyes look like one brown and one blue.

"He is victim number one!" Finn shouted as he looked over the edge.

Everyone ran to the edge to watch.

"I know that person! Audrey! She is Uma's roommate!"

"She is going to chew him up and spit him out!" I said as I left the group and started running to Beau.

I heard laughter and ran faster. Beau was on his knees and Audrey walked away.

"She called me a mismatched freak." He told me as I caught up to him.

"She was not for you. I can tell, puppy."

The misfits pet name for Beau is Puppy because of his mismatched eyes are like a husky.

"Are you using your abilities again?"

"Yes and no." I noticed someone standing behind a tree watching Beau. "If you are here to be nice, then come on over."

Ivan, son of Elsa walked over and he was blushing. I started singing to help Beau's nerves.

(I tried to post a video of Heaven's light but it kept on pulling up churches instead)

They calmed down and I left as they started singing to each other. I came back up and the group pretended to wipe their eyes.

"The Pumpkin Prince is someone's guardian angel." Finn said while laughing.

"Someone had to save Puppy from the cruel princess."

**Harry's POV**

When he came back up, he was like a knight coming back from stopping the villains. His eyes were glowing and he had a smile that shone a bright light. He was beautiful to me.

"Good luck, he hasn't opened his heart for hinself in a long time." Hardy whispered to me as I watched Hallow go to the edge to watch more singing.

"Did King Adam really destroy such a pure soul? Doesn't sound really good guy material to me."

"Look at our group. Finn hates the idea of royality and they hate his mother for fighting the ideas of tradition. I learned to be a thief from my father and that is a Villian trait to them. Beau is not beautiful to them because he has a flaw but his gardens are gorgeous."

"You go Gem!" Hallow shouted as we heard more singing.

I walked over and saw two guys trying to go after one girl.

"Who will win for Siren(Ariel/Eric second daughter)'s heart? Our Gem(Aladdin/Jasmine) or little Artemis(Milo/Kida)."

"I have a feeling that it is both. She will chose both." Hallow said right before they all hugged and kisses.

"I hate your abilities sometimes." Hardy told Hallow.

"Took the words right out of my mouth." Hallow told him. "I hate my abilities too. Takes the suspense out of everything."

We continued to watch more singing until it started to get dark. I walked ahead because I wanted to talk to Uma.

**Hollow's POV**

We started to separate and I decided to take a walk around the school to cool my emotions. If I go into my room right now, I might sing to Harry.

"Little rag doll all by himself." Someone whispered behind me.

I turned around and saw it was Shadow.
"Good evening Shadow."

He started singing and something about the song was making me lose control of my body. He pulled me into a dance and my body followed.

Then I blinked and he was gone. I was confused as an echo of his touch was all around me. Then I headed to my room to rest.