10k views The Hunt

**Back during Scavenger Hunt Chapter**

**Hallow's POV**

My bones hurt as I started to see again. I heard someone laughing. I looked up and saw Chad talking to someone hidden in shadows.

"This is going to be fun, no one will care once this is done." Chad turned towards me as the figure walked away. "Good, you are awake. Now, I have a simple question freak. Do you feel pain?"

He grabbed my arm and yanked it off. I did my best to stay emotionless. Then he started snacking me with my arm.

"Please stop! I have never done anything wrong to you!"

"You refuse to follow everyone's example! You decided to be unique and that caused the VKs to rise in power! This is all your fault."

My fault, I have heard that for years. I could be buried in the ground and anything wrong would still be my fault.

He took off the rest of my limbs and left me tied up. I have no clue how long I was there but I started to question if I would be saved before Chad comes back.

I tried to remember what happened to get me trapped like this. But all I remembered was a simple word, sleep. When Chad came back, he would yell at me and blame me for so many things. I started to believe him that everything was my fault.

When he left for the night, I was worried that I would never be found.

"Hollow? Can you hear me?" I heard Harry ask and I looked up to see his worried blue eyes.

"I want to go home, I hate Auradon."

I felt my ribs vibrate but I was not created to physically cry.

"Who did this to you?" He asked as he helped put my limbs back on.

"Chad. I was dancing in the gym then something happened and I blacked out. When I woke up, my limbs were gone and he was laughing at me."

He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me. I pulled it close to my body. He lifted me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I tucked my head on his shoulder.

"Please don't go home. Auradon will be boring without your shine."

"I don't think I can handle anything more."

He was humming a light sea song that had a lovely rhythm to it. I felt like he was holding the broken pieces of my hope in his arms.