Hotter and Hotter

**Harry's POV**

It was bad that we knew where to go because of Shadow's loud laughter. We stopped as we entered the clearing. Hallow's body had completely changed. He was wearing a dark robe and his head had a transparent jack o'lantern over it. Flames were coming out of his mouth and eyes.

"Is it a bad time to say he looks beautiful like that?" I said as soon as they spot us.

"I got Shadow, can you try to talk sense into Hallow?" Ben asked as he pulled out his sword.

"I can't even talk sense into myself!" I shouted as he ran off.

I turned to Hallow and he faded away. I quickly turned around as he grabbed my throat.

"Why did you betray me like that? Was I just a plaything for you?" His voice echoed as he spoke.

"You sound sexy with your voice like that." I tried to say as he tighten his grip on my neck.

"Hallow! Destroy the magic barriers!" Shadow shouted. "Just ignore him until you finish your job!"

He tossed me and the gust blew out all the candles in the clearing.

"Candlelight fades from shining good." I whispered to myself as I tried to remember the prophecy. "One small blade will decide the fate."

I looked up as Hallow glided towards the isle. I ran up to him as I watched the barrier start to crack.

I could stop right now to save the Isle and lose Hallow. If I continue, I will lose the Isle but save Hallow.

I saw the spider on the base of his neck and I made my choice. I ran up to him and struck down with my hook. The spider ripped in half and he stopped the flames.

"Hallow?"

He slowly turned towards me, he was still in the spirit form.

"Why did you play with my feelings like that?" His voice sounded choked with emotion under the echoes.

"I didn't play with your emotions. I do care about you. Shadow used Uma to get you emotional. I was talking to her because I found out that Shadow gave you to Chad to tear apart."

"I'm just tired of falling for someone and losing them to someone else."

The flames started to dim and he started to fade to normal. He still had his eyes glowing bright as everything disappeared.

"You are not going to lose me. I will always be yours."

I caressed his cheek and he leaned into my touch. We got closer and closer until our mouths almost touched.

"I had to fight and you two are being romantic?" Ben said and we broke apart without even having a chance to kiss.

Shadow was tied up next to Ben and he was pretending to gag. The shock made the flames die out on Hallow.

So I got this on sale at Hot Topic, I'm calling it Hallow

So I got this on sale at Hot Topic, I'm calling it Hallow. I shall hug it as I torment the characters in this story.