Making Christmas

I am think later to have a little Q&A. Where you can ask me or any of the characters in this story!

later on in this chapter, I am trying something new in one of the parts. Tell me what you think. (Hollow's Side/Harry's Side)

****

*Hollow's POV*

"To make cookies for Sandy Claws!"

Harry gave me a look of shock and confusion.

"How old are you again?"

"The same age as you." I crossed my arms and held myself. "I stay up late to talk to Sandy just so I can hear about news from home."

I grabbed a small black bag, then I zipped up the hood and started to walk out.

"I gave up on Santa before. In my life, I only got gifts once. I'm just meant to be bad." He got up and stretched. "If you need me later, I am going to talk to my Captain."

He followed me out the door and then we went our separate ways. As soon as I got to the kitchen, I got started on making the cookies.

"I guess it still is a Christmas tradition with you." A voice said right behind me.

"Good evening My king." I told Ben as I looked back at him.

He pulled me into a hug and I held his arms. I missed this feeling.

**Harry's POV**

Urma was sitting outside by the lake as I walked up.

"At least with your roommate, you don't have to deal with singing." Urma said as I sat down.
"However, I did find something interesting about your roommate."

"What?"

I was curious about what the gossips had on Hallow.

*Third Person POV*

"Apparently, Ben liked the bag of bones before Mal. They dated shortly after they came to Auradon prep."

"Hallow, do you ever miss the old days?"

"No way! I could of stole Ben from under Mal's nose this whole time?"

"Sometimes, but I knew that we were not meant to be."

"I think you are a little too trigger happy for him."

"We could have changed everyone's minds about those who are different."

"I guess King Ben likes getting a little bone."

"You still can! It is meant to be you and Mal uniting all of our worlds together. You had true love's kiss to prove it."

"Very funny, their story is sad though. Even for me."

"I miss holding you like this. I was worried when you ran away crying earlier."

"Tell me!"

"We can't anymore. At least not romantically. I can't let you lose everything just for me. It would physically break me."

"They were happy until Ben's father intervened into the relationship.-"

"I don't mind that it is not romantic. I just worry because you don't have anyone to help you after a vision."

"- He gave them a choice. Stay together and Hallow will get banished to the isle while Ben loses his title. Or break up and everything else stays the same."

"You should leave before Fairy Godmother starts looking for you. She hates me and will not stop to try to have me banished again."

"And they call us the villains?"

"Good night. Don't forget to make your cookies for Harry. He might like them."

"I need to stop gossiping before I turn into one of them. Night."

"Good night Ben."

"Time to go pass out!"

**Hollow's POV**

After Ben left and the cookies were still baking. So I decided to start on making dolls for the new VKs. I love making dolls and toys but most of the kids make fun of me because of it. Right as I was working on Harry's doll, something strange happened to it.

The doll started to move on its own and started tugging on its throat as if someone was choking it. I reached out to help the doll when bugs started crawling all over it. I dropped the doll and I could hear the echoing cries. The doll reached out, and right when I grabbed his hook, the doll burst into flames.

I couldn't move until the timer went off. I ran to the oven and took out the cookies. When I looked back, the doll was perfectly fine on the ground. If I had a physical heart, it would have burst out by now.

I worry about what the vision meant for Harry.

****

So, how was that scene? It might have been better for a comic or animation than a story.
Thank you for reading!!