Prologue

It's been 5 months since Hermione married one of her best friends Ron Weasley, and they are happy apart from a few things about Ron we won't mention.

On this lovely evening Hermione's on her way home from work at the Ministry. As she walks someone suddenly grabs her, pulls her into a dark alley and pins her hard against a wall.

"Hay beautiful." The man says drunkenly with a high English voice and a French accent.

"Let me go you creep." Hermione says slightly terrified, she struggles to escape the man's grip but his too strong for her.

"Oh, you're a feisty one, me like, and no, you're not going anywhere Beautiful." He says matter-of-factually as he slides one hand down to her skirt.

"Arrrrr! Someone help!" Hermione screams as she continues struggling.

"Oh don't bother screaming pretty, no one can see or here us because I've put a silencing charm on the alley as well as a Disillusionment charm." He says with a chuckle.

'Oh god, what am I going to do?' She thinks to herself as she sobs and shakes.

"Now let's have some fun." He says creepily as he pulls her skirt down along with her panties, throws himself onto her and thrusts into her as she screams in fear and pain, plus it's her first time what makes it worse.