The kidnapping

Two day's latter Draco and Hermione return home to find Narcissa Unconscious on the ground, with her head bleeding, Filly by her side trying to clean her up. "Mum!" Draco screams as he run's over to his mum and falls down next to her.  

"What happened to her Filly?" Draco asks in worry. 

"Weasel Sir" Filly says. 

"And my doughtier?" Hermione asks in worry.

"He toke her... Mistress tried to stop him taking her but he fro Mistress fro the aer and knocked her out what made her bleed, he lighted, grabbed little girl who was crying and he aparated, Filly tried to stop him but couldn't... Filly field master, Filly shod be punished." Filly says saddle. 

"NO, Filly go strait to the ministry, ask for area Harry Potter and bring him hear as soon as you can, tell him their's been an attack and kidnapping, and if he wont come do what you can to get him hear" Draco say firmly as Hermione cries in to Draco shoulder's on her knees then Filly pop's out. 

Draco holds Hermione as he confutes her. "Sho-Sho, don't worry Sweetie, we'll find Rose, and that Weasel will be sen't to Azkaban, I promise, I won't let anything happen to her" Draco says softly, then he starts bandaging his mum up and lays her on the sofa.

.......

10 minute's later Filly returns with Harry. 

"What's going on hear? this elf wont leave me alone, she says their's been an attack and kidnapping?" Harry asks in anion's then he hears Hermione crying.

"Oh my baby, where's my baby? what if she's hurt Draco? What if Ron's hurting her?" Hermione cries as Draco holds her.

"Don't worry Sweetie, Rose will be fine, we'll get her back, she's strong, like her mummy" Draco says as he hugs her. "Filly hears a bottle of calming Potion, take Hermione to my bedroom and give it to her, then give her this, it will help her sleep" Draco says as he passes the bottles to Filly who takes them and Hermione and Pops out.

"Why did you want her to calm down and sleep, what are you doing to her Malfoy?" Harry ask suspiciously.

"I'm doing nothing wrong Potter... for your infumason I gave my feonce them because it's the best thing I can do to protect her and are unborn baby's" Draco says.

"You to are engaged and are going to have twins?" Harry asks in shock.     

"Yes. (Sighs) but that's not impotent right now, what's impotent is my mum being attack and Rose being kidnapped" Draco says.

"This better all be real Malfoy" Harry says.

"It is, now we can sort this out in the living room" Draco says and leads Harry in to the living room and they both sit in an armchair.  

"So, what Happened?" Harry asks.

10 minute's later Filly pop's in.

"Oh  good, Filly, is Hermione ok?" Draco asks.

"Yes master, she sleeping now" Filly says.

"Good, thanks Filly" Draco says, then he starts telling Harry everything.

....

"So, wear where you and Hermione when all this happened?" Harry asks.

"We where in Paris for are Engagement celebration and mum was baby sitting" Draco says.

"Ok, and do you have any idea who attacked your mum and kidnapped Rose?" Harry asks. 

"Yes, I do, it was Ron" Draco says.  

"Oh, and do you have any prof?" Harry asks.

"No, but" Draco starts saying.

"Master, Filly has prof" Filly says.

"You do Filly?" Draco asks.

"Yes" Filly says. "Filly attacked Weasel, then he fro me across room, but not before Filly palled some of his hair out before hand" Filly says.

"Well done Filly" Draco says with a smile as he takes the hair from him. 

"Thanks master" Filly says.

"Here's the prof Potter, will this do?" Draco asks handing the hair to Harry.

"Well, we'll see, we'll have to check this out but ok" Harry says as he stands up. "Well, your a doctor, so I am shoe we can trust you to look after Hermione, right?" Harry asks, still unshue.

"Yes, I'll see to her strait away" Draco says.

Pregnant 1 month, 2 weeks and 2 days.  Rose 7/2 months old.