Proposal, knottiness & Romantic evening

Later Draco and Hermione are on a beautiful high green hill with loads of flowers and a gorgeous lake having a picnic. 

"Oh Draco this is so romantic" Hermione says as she lay's on Draco's lap. 

"Yes, it is, but not as beautiful as you." Draco says as he feeds her chocolate covered strawberries. 

"Oh Draco." She says blushing, then he palls her up and they stand up and he holds her hands. 

"Hermione, I need to ask you something." Draco says sweetly. 

"What is it?" She asks, then he gets down on one knee as he keeps holding her hands. 

"Hermione, I've loved you sins are third year at school, you are the prettiest girl in the world, your strong, brave, smart, sweet, kind, loyal and understanding and I don't see how anyone could dissever you." Then he lets go and gets out a small box and looks back at her. "I know I'm not worthy but Hermione Jean Granger will you do me the honer and make me the happiest man in the wold? Will you marry me?" 

She goes red and smiles then jumps in his arms. "Oh Draco, yes, of-course I'll marry you." Hermione says with joy. 

"Oh Hermione, I love you." 

"I love you to Draco." Suddenly Hermione pushes Draco on his back with her on top kissing him then he roll's her over onto her back and smiles as he fiddles with her hair. 

"You know what I'm thinking?" Draco asks. 

"No, what are you thinking?" Hermione asks. 

"Well I was thinking, seeing as where all alone up hear we could play a game." Draco says with a cheeky smile.

"And that would be what may I ask, and will I like it?" Hermione asks with a giggle.

"Well it's a game you've played before, but you're still very new to it, and I know you'll love it." Draco says 

"Ok, well show me the game." 

"Well, it's not a game you can carry around with you, it's a special game that I will only ever play with you, and only you." 

Hermione blushes and smiles at realisation. "Draco, you naughty thing you." Hermione says.

 "Naughty's my middle name babe." Draco says cheekily then he grabs her and starts kissing her everywhere he can get then he polls off his shirt. 

"Draco what are you doing?" Hermione asks with a blush.

"Getting ready." Then he lay's back on her and start's kissing up her leg. 

"Oh Draco." She says as she starts getting wet with lust. 

When he gets to her sweet area he grabs her lace black panty's with his teeth, palls them down and drops them on the ground then he starts kissing her sweet spot as one of his hands slides up under her dress to her chest and starts massaging it. 

"Oh Hermione, you're so sweet and tasty, and you're so wet." He says as he licks his lips, then he puts his finger in her and starts moving it inside her as she gets wetter.

"Oh Draco, arrr! That's so good, oh Draco, pleas!" Hermione says in pleasure. 

"Please what Hermione? What do you want?" Draco says. 

"You, I want you, now, so much." Hermione says with lust. 

He pall's his trousers down along with is boxers and slides his cock strait into her as she screams with pleasure, then he starts thrusting in and out of her as he starts massaging her chest softly.