Rose's illness

The next morning Hermione wakes up in her panties and one of Draco's old tops at 9

The next morning Hermione wakes up in her panties and one of Draco's old tops at 9.00am by Rose crying, so she goes to see what's wrong with Rose. When she gets to the room she goes to rub Rose's face and finds that Rose is really hot and rasping. 

"Oh No!" Hermione says to herself in worry, so she picks Rose up, wraps her in a blanket and without getting dressed or putting a dressing gown on Hermione apparates to St Mungo's with Rose.

When Hermione gets there she runs to the reception desk as people look at her in shook, after all she is wearing nothing but panties and a old top that's to big for her. "Please, someone help me?!" she calls in panic, then a man come's to her.

"How can I help you ma'am?" The man asks.

"It's my doughtier, she's really hot and her breathing is raspy." Hermione explains.

"Ok, Whats the name ma'am ?" The man asks.

"Mine is Hermione Granger and my doughtier's is Rose Granger." Hermione says.

"Ok, if you could sit down please and someone will see you in two minutes."

So Hermione sit's down with Rose in her arms as people stare and mutter.

............

Later Hermione's waiting in a hospital room with Rose waiting for Rose's results, then a nurse come's in.

"Hi, I'm nurse Millie, the Doctor will be here in a minuet with the results." The nurse says.

"Ok, and thanks." Hermione says.

Two minuets later the Doctor walks in who happens to be Draco. "Hi, I'm Doctor Ma..." Draco starts to say but stops when he sees Hermione and Rose, Hermione wearing nothing but her panties and one of his old tops.

"Draco?" Hermione says in surprise.

"Hermione." Draco replies in surprise.

"Doo-Doo!" Rose coos excitedly why holding her arms out to him.

"Hay Rose, you not felling well?" Draco asks as he strokes Rose's cheek.

"Warrrrrrrr!" Rose cry's as she shakes her head.

"Oh, poor Rose, don't worry Doo-Doo make it better." Draco says softly.

"Doctor, you know them?" The nurse asks.

"Yes, they live with me." Draco answers with a smile.

"Oh, ok." The nurse says.

Draco looks back at Rose. "So, lets see whats wrong with you Rose." He says looking at the result file, then he looks at Hermione. "Oh no!"

"What? What is it?" Hermione asks in worry.

"Sorry Hermione, it turns out that Rose has asthma." Draco says sadly with own hand on her shoulder.