Hermione's cure

Later Draco gets home at 8:30pm

Later Draco gets home at 8:30pm. "Hermione, Rose I'm home!" He calls but there is no answer, then he hears Hermione calling him. "I'm in the front room!" She calls, so he makes his way in but when he gets to the door of the living room he freezes at what he sees, it's Hermione standing there in a sexy, naughty nurse outfit. "Why hello Dr." Hermione says sexually. "Wow, Hermione, what's going on? You're so... um, ha, ha." He blushes.

"Well it's your birthday, and I thought, well, you're a Doctor and what better way to arouse a Doctor than a naughty nurse." She says. "Oh." He says with a smile. "Yeah, and I don't feel well, I think I need a Doctor." She says sexily as she walks towards him then raps her arms around him. "Oh, well what's your symptoms?" He asks. "I'm having so many hot flushes and lots of aching, tingly sensations inside and all over my body." Draco smiles. "Oh really?" "Yes, I need you to cure me Doctor as soon as possible." She says as she falls into his arms.

Hermione looks up at Draco as she flutters her eyelashes. "Well don't worry because Doctor Malfoy is here, now I think the first thing we need to do is get you into bed." He says as he smiles at her. "Oh, ok Doctor." She giggles, then he carries her bridal stile to his bedroom. "Hermione?" He asks as he makes his way up with Hermione in his arms. "Yes Doctor." "Where's Rose tonight?" "Oh, Blaze is babysitting, and I gave Filly the night off, so we're all alone." She says as she taps his nose. "Oh." 

When Draco and Hermione get to his bedroom he throws her on his king sized bed and climes on her

When Draco and Hermione get to his bedroom he throws her on his king sized bed and climes on her. "So, let's get started on examining you so I can make the diagnoses." Draco says sexually. "Oh, well go ahead Doctor Malfoy." Hermione says as she giggles. "Ha, ha" Draco giggles and starts undressing her slowly, starting with unzipping her naughty nurse dress and taking it off. "Oh Doctor." Hermione says with a giggle.

He starts sliding his hand up her skin and massaging her boobs. "Well these are ok, well more than ok, all your tits need is a little SPC." Draco says. "What's that mean Doctor?" "It means special personal care, nurse." He says seductively. "Oh, ok Doctor." So he starts massaging her tits then he sucks on them as he slides his hand down her, into her panties and into her hot spring and starts pushing his fingers in and out of her, slowly getting faster.

"Oh Doctor!" Hermione says loudly with pleasure. "Yeah, you like that don't you." Draco says, then he stops kissing her chest and slowly kisses her down her belly to her hot spring and palls her panties down by using his teeth, then he throws them on the floor and starts kissing and sucking her hot spring. "Oh, D, D,D Draco!" She screams in pleasure.

"Oh Hermione, you taste so sweet, just like honey and butter beer with ginger." Draco says sexually as he licks his lips. "Ha, ha, oh Draco." Hermione giggles. "Well that's definitely ok, in fact great." Draco says, then Hermione flips Draco on his back so she's on top of him and he smiles.

"What are you going to do with me nurse?" Draco asks with a smile. "Well, now you've examined me it's time for you to cure me, and if you're going to cure me you have to be naked too" Hermione says sexually as she starts undoing his shirt.

After Hermione undoes Draco's shirt she throw's it on the floor and starts stroking his chest then she slide's down him, undoes his pants and palls them off along with his boxes and throws them both on the floor.

Hermione looks at Draco with shock and smiles. "Wow, you've got a big one." He smiles. "Oh, yes I do." He says sexually then suddenly she surprises him when she puts her hands around his cock and starts stroking it, then she starts sucking it with her mouth. "Oh Wow, Hermione, oh yeah!" Draco says loudly in pleasure . "Oh yeah, you like that don't you Draco? Well let's see how you like this." Hermione says with a smile then she takes in more of his big monster.

"Oh god Hermione, you're so amazing!" Draco Screams in pleasure. "Oh, am I, how good Doctor?" Hermione asks softly. "Oh definitely an E." "Just an E, Well I'll have to do something about that." Hermione says, then she takes the whole of his cock in and starts swirling her tunge around it as she slides her hands in his chest hair. "Oh Hermione, you've got an O, definitely an O." then she smiles and looks at him as he smiles at her, then suddenly he flips her over so his on top.

"Oh you're going to get it now nurse." Draco says and Hermione giggles. "What's wrong with me Doctor?" Hermione asks. "It seems you've got an over flow of Sexual hormonal desire that you've been keeping contained for years." Draco says. "Oh, what's the cure?" "Well there's only one cure for this, but I'm not shore if you can handle it." "Yes, I can handle it." "OK, now you stay here and don't move." 

Draco goes to his walk-in and comes back with three of his ties. "What are you going to do with them?" Hermione asks. "Oh, you'll see." He says with a giggle and a smirk then he ties one tie around Hermione's head so she can't see and the other two around etch of her wrists and tied to the bed so she can't move her arms. "Oh Draco, this is so unexpected and kinky. "Yes, it is baby, now it's time for your cure." Then he slides in to her slowly, then thrusts slowly getting faster all the time as he holds her hips and kisses her chest.

"Oh Draco!" Hermione screams in pleasure then she comes like a tidal-wave with-out stopping. "Oh fuck, Hermione you're so, oh wow." He says. She smiles. "Oh Draco, I want you so bad" "Yeah you do... yeah, come for me baby come for me." Then she comes again followed by Draco who comes inside her fast filling her until his empty and she's spent, then he unties her and they lay down together with the blankets over them. 

"Oh Draco, that was amazing, you completely spent me, you get an O" Hermione says. "Oh do I, well how do you feel?" He asks. "Cured, exhilarated and excited." Hermione says. "Well I'm happy to help, and I must say that was the best birthday present I've ever had, now let's go to sleep baby." He gives her one last kiss, hugs her with his legs around her and she snuggles in to him and they fall asleep naked.