Bubbly fun

2 weeks later, on Friday in the morning Draco, Narcissa and Andromeda are in the dining room eating breakfast as Hermione, Teddy and Rose are all sleeping. "Mum can you babysit Rose today until Monday?" Draco asks. "Oh of course son, I suppose it's because you have something special planed for Hermione and you to do this weekend?" Narcissa asks. "Yes mum, I have." 

"I thought so, how about you Andromeda, got anything going on today?" Narcissa asks. "Yes, in-fact I was going to ask if you could babysit Teddy today so me and my husband could go out." Andromeda says. "Of course, I would love to babysit Teddy as-well as Rose" Narcissa says, just then they all hear Rose crying loudly.

Draco goes up stairs to Rose, picks her up and holds her in his arms then he hears Teddy moaning so Draco goes to him with Rose in his arms. "Morning Teddy." Draco says. "Draco!" Draco picks Teddy up and hugs him. "Now let's get you two in the bath and washed." Draco says. "Yeah, washy washy!" Teddy says as he giggles, so Draco takes them to the bathroom, puts Teddy down then runs the bath.

"When the bath is filled and has lots of bubbles he looks at Teddy. "Now Teddy time to get out off your PG's." Draco says. "Ok" Teddy says as Draco starts taking Roses onzes off, then he puts them both in the bath with some toys and starts washing Rose and they both start splashing him allot as they giggle.

As Draco is washing the kids Hermione walks in and smiles when she sees him, then she leaves and goes down stairs and sits with Narcissa and Andromeda. "Morning Hermione." Narcissa says. "Morning Narcissa." Hermione says and sits down and eats breakfast. "What's taking Draco so long?" Andromeda says. "Oh, he's giving Rose and Teddy a bubble bath." Hermione informs them. "Oh that's so sweet." Narcissa says. 

After Draco finishes bathing the kids he gets them out and wraps them both in warm towels then they go to the bedroom Teddy is staying in and Draco puts Rose on the floor

After Draco finishes bathing the kids he gets them out and wraps them both in warm towels then they go to the bedroom Teddy is staying in and Draco puts Rose on the floor. "Now let's see what we can find for you to wear today Teddy." Draco says then goes to the closet to grab some cloves for Teddy and palls some red dungarees out with a black T-short with red harts on it and some black socks, then comes back and helps Teddy get dressed what turns out to be difficult as Teddy keeps running round naked as he giggles. 

"There, perfect." Draco says when he finally gets Teddy dressed. "Oh, but I look like a girl in pants." Teddy monies. "No you don't, you look adorable, now let's go get Rose dressed." Draco says then he picks up Rose and they all go to the baby room Teddy holding Draco's hand as he pouts.

...............

After the kids are dressed they all go down stairs, Rose giggling in Draco's arms and Teddy giggling on his shoulders, when he walks in the lounge Hermione, his ant and mum all giggle at him as he put's the kids down with the toys then he sits down himself. 

"What, what are you all laughing at?" Draco asks. "Oh nothing son" Nacissa says with a hidden giggle. "I know there's something, now what is it?" Draco asks. "Ok, well it's just that your covered with bobbles all over your head." Hermione says. "Yes, it looks like someone had a bobble time." Andromeda says. 

"Oh, yes I did thanks to those little once, and it was very difficult dressing Teddy." He says as he wipes them off. "Why, What did he do?" Andromeda asks. "Oh not a lot, I was trying to get him dressed but he kept running around the room naked as he was giggling. 

"Oh, just like you did Draco" Narcissa says. "He did?" Hermione asks with a smile. "Oh yes, he would do it whenever he could and he would cry every time we tried to put clothes on him, sometimes he would pull all his clothes off when we went out and throw them away so he had nothing on but his nappy, come to think off it I have a pitcher of him doing precisely that, I'll show you later." Narcissa says. "Oh mum, your embarrassing me." Draco says as he blushes red. "Oh Draky, she's your mum, it's her job to embarrass you."