[18]

Recap: Peter's pov

these scars in which litter my body, used to Eventually sew themselves up.

They don't do that anymore.
I'm not really sure if I'm scared of that anymore.

I live in an old, dark, abandoned apartment complex. It's not any different then my old one. It's just empty, and scattered with holes. I used to believe stealing was wrong.

Its the only way we can survive now. And it's alot better than how it used to be. Being locked in my own closet, forced to starve months on end.

Everyday I'm allowed to eat, now. I can do whatever I want whenever I want, it's just. I guess I miss authority, the way I felt when someone cared enough to stop me.

To think, I used to risk my life to stop people who stole like this.
People, like me. Everyone in this world has learned their place through pain and misery.
Through suffering slowly.

What makes us think we should be any different?

-----------------------------------------------------

~ ○ ~

Peter's pov

YOU'D THINK A HERO SUCH AS
Myself Wouldn't need comfort. I mean who would of thought, the one and only Spiderman, had so many personal issues reguarding the voice inside my head?

The funny thing is, It's like it comes and goes as it pleases. Feeding off my broken state of mind; leaching off My thoughts.

I'm beginning to Forget small things like, who I used to be Before this life. Who I wanted to be.

It's hard Even allowing myself to go back to feeling the way that I used to, that fun; happy beaming little boy that went from being curled into the sheets with his aunt may one night, watching Pety sitcoms until midnight- to a crime fighting hero, who so easily dispersed into the Darkened night. Sworn to protect the citizens of queens new York.

Now the real question Is...Where the hell did I go wrong??? I'm beginning to realise it's not exactly a matter of where I went wrong, it's a matter of who wronged me.

Aunt may, wronged me.

She left me Behind, only to bleed under the watch of an evil man.

She left me alone.

Which is why, today....I guess I
Feel like I meant nothing to her.
Who'd say I meant anything to anyone anymore?

As of now,
I had currently been Sleeping in the gap of a long winding alleyway. I needed the sleep,
I tore open the stitches on my wrist so I stayed up until midnight Sewing it back Up.

Strangely it had started healing just fine. My body wasn't dying anymore, so that was good. But my mind...it's Still Slowly being torn apart.

My eyelids twitch, until finally
They hazily drift open.
I noticed a group of strange Individuals murmuring, around me. Though my eyes weren't adjusted to my surroundings enough to Be able to focus right away.

My senses would tingle; reverberating throughout my body.

That's when I immidiately rushed to my feet, ready to fight.

Before I could make Any real move, a bag was thrown over my head, and something Was literally chained to my neck.

Mere seconds later, pain surges from the center of my neck, to the core of my body.