eye soul asian

Day IDK of quarantine and I got used to how things are going in my life... inside the house that is.

My name's Jane and I'm this typical introvert who's not affected by the quarantine thingy that's going on because...

Who would even want to start up a conversation with me in public ?

Okay, I'm kidding. I have my own circle of friends and I do have something to express about but I'm not this popular kid who's confident in what he or she does.

But even if I'm this introvert, I would want to go outside and explore things ON MY OWN.

Learning things for introvert purposes if that's a thing.

But for some reason, I'm really bored right now.

I got bored of reading too much books

I got bored of watching too much anime

I got bored of drawing a lot

I got bored of listening to Kpop

Hate me for losing interest but I'm the type who's not really a consistent person. I need inspiration to go back to my interests.

I lose interest in things easily especially if I see that it doesn't go well with me. So, it's not the books' fault, not the anime's, not the drawing's, not the Kpop's.

I guess it's one of my disadvantages as a person. I'm bound to get karma soon.

I do have some friends that share the same interests as me but I set rules for myself that I won't get too attached with them.

And we communicate for some random things that could relate to our interests.

Like right now, Sheila, my friend chatted me.

"Hey, there's this amazing site where you could talk to strangers." - Sheila

It made me frown.

Seriously? It's a basic knowledge that you shouldn't talk to strangers. But I guess it can't be helped considering how it has become a common thing over the internet.

"What about it?" I replied. I've got to admit that it did, got my attention... a bit. I've got nothing to do anyways.

"It's called 'Eye Soul Asian.' It's kinda weird but I tried it and it's fun. They say it's specially made for this quarantine period." - Sheila

Eye... Soul... Asian?! I chuckled at that. That's actually great.

Apparently, according to my research, Eye Soul Asian is 'isolation' and it sort of relates to what's happening right now... Which is not really that true, by the way.

And the eye is supposed to represent how this site could have video calls to see each other. And the Soul is how it could be a way to find your soulmate. And Asian because the creators are Asian and it's available in most Asian countries like where I live. And it consists of Asian people... Majority, that is.

Still, I find it a brilliant yet weird website name.

But I guess I have to try it out.

I clicked the link Sheila sent me and I could say that the website logo was nice and it could really get a lot of attention if promoted.

I signed up and decided to use "Jane20" as my username. I mean, it's really common now that people use fake names online so no one would actually think this is my real name.