catharsis

•••

Agnes looked down on her scattered art materials that were caused by the bullies in school.

Those idiots have no idea how much these things are.

She gathered them all but there are some paints that are scattered on the floor that needs to be wiped or mopped. She grimaced at the sight but cleaned it up anyway.

It hurt her but it wasn't enough to make her cry. More like, she's pissed and felt bad for the wasted paints.

She has a passion for art and she's proud of herself for being a painter.

Agnes is the president of Arts Club and she has to manage activities and monitor club-related things.

The Arts Club wasn't famous and only had a little members in it. Art wasn't a passion in that school and the students don't look at art as something to pursue.

But for Agnes, she has goals on paintings and is confident about her art that it would help her have a good future.

She sighed as she finally finished packing her things and made her way to their club room.

The club only has about 9 members and some members even skip the meetings to go to other clubs.

Even if one student is registered to a certain club, they can still roam around to check out other clubs.

She's glad that she still has her friend, Bella by her side. They became friends when they both joined the club. Bella was fun to be with and she was also good in painting. But Bella's specialty is drawing anime.

Bella's boyfriend, Namjoon also joined the club despite not knowing a lot about art. He said that he's interested in learning how to be artistic but then he's one of the few members who skip the meetings -.-

"The school festival's near. Are we gonna get a good place, this time? Is our budget enough?" Bella asked Agnes when Agnes arrived in the club room where Bella was sitting with 3 other club members.

She scheduled a meeting that day for the planning of the upcoming school festival.

Agnes thought for a moment before she replied, "Uhmmm... about that..."

"I knew it! I'm not surprised, anymore. But shouldn't we do something about this mistreatment? If this goes on, our club could possibly be closed down or something. We have to receive a good feedback from people on the school festival in order for this club to continue in the next years." - Bella

It was true. They need leave a good impression on the guests during the school festival so that the Arts Club would gain recognition and reach the specified standard a club should have. Which is almost impossible since they get mistreated. And if their club fails to flourish, the club would be taken down by the school system.