time

"do you believe in reincarnation?"

"not really."

"well, same. but, i believe in destiny"

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

I woke up, panting.

The dream I had was still vivid. For some reason, it scared me. It seemed like whatever happened in that dream, I wouldn't want it to happen.

I sighed and went to my fridge to drink water. I looked at the clock, it's still 3:06 a.m and I need more sleep to have energy for later.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"Lea!" Someone called me and I looked at the owner of the voice.

"Hey Janice, are you excited?" I asked.

Janice is my best friend and right now, we're going to local places that she was so excited about. We're going a road trip, just the two of us and we'd spent the day travelling. Local places only. We'll stop at a restaurant and our last destination is on a hill with a great view and have a picnic.

Just some sort of bonding between friends.

I placed our stuffs in the car and Janice drove while Pop music blasted through the speaker we brought.

We giggled a lot when we passed by a lot of houses and people. Our conversation was so random. From saying "that house is mine" to the houses we passed, we then talk about people. Until our conversation was about our love lives.

"You should start dating again, Lea," Janice said and laughed.

I scoffed at what she said. But it's true tho.

Janice is happy with her boyfriend and I could say that I would like to have the kind of love that Janice and her boyfriend have.

I had one boyfriend before but we broke up when it didn't work out between us.

"The right time will come," I replied.

"You know what, we might find the right one for you later. Let's say, the restaurant? Other people on the hill?" Janice said

"Mmmm, maybe but no. As much as I want to have a boyfriend, I feel like I wouldn't handle it so nicely," I replied.

"Oh no, don't say that. You might stay single for the rest of your life!" Then Janice laughed and I glared at her.

It has always been this way whenever we talk about my love life. But I can't speed up about it, right?

I want to find the ONE. And I need just the right signs to find out that it's him.

We arrived on the restaurant we reserved and as I went inside, I suddenly feel dizzy.

Then visions of my dream started flashing in my mind.

"Ughhh"

It all happened so fast and I just found myself leaning on someone while that someone is holding my shoulders, preventing me from falling backwards.

"Careful," a voice said.

"Oh my gosh, Lea, are you okay? What happened?" Janice asked with concern on her voice.

"I-I'm okay.." I muttered.

I looked down and bowed at the guy behind me.

"Thank you and I'm so sorry," I said and quickly went to where Janice was.