new love

a/n: mc's name: jisoo
i'm making this chapter a taehyung x jisoo oneshot

◌⑅⋆•⋆⑅◌

Jisoo looked at herself in the mirror for the last time before finally heading out of her apartment.

While she was in the elevator, she thought about her last blind dates and right now, she didn't feel nervous. Again.

Just like all the other previous dates.

But she's also curious about the man she's meeting later. She always is, everytime she goes on blind dates.

But no one could ever replace him in her heart.

She rode a cab to go to the meeting place of her date for the day. Without knowing, she found herself reminiscing about her first love that never died.

Her first date with him. Their first kiss. The happy moments. The tragic ending.

She sighed and groaned.

"Ugh, this is why you're still single even though you go on dates, Jisoo." she murmured to herself.

She arrived at the restaurant, their meeting place.

She took out her phone and read the guy's message.

"i'm wearing green, near the window"

She looked around and there, she saw a man in green, sitting near the window.

Their eyes met and she could say that he's more attractive in person. They smiled at one another in recognition.

After all, they sent a picture of one another before deciding to meet each other.

He waved at Jisoo and stood up, took the chair across him to let Jisoo sit.

"A gentleman, huh," Jisoo commented which made him chuckle. "Thank you, Taehyung."

"You're welcome."

"Did you wait for too long?" Jisoo asked.

"Nope, in fact, I was just here for 3 minutes. Plus, we're exactly on time from what we planned," Taehyung replied.

Jisoo just nodded and looked around the restaurant.

It had a calming vibe and the natural sounds she can hear fits the place.

Then Jisoo suddenly craved for the comfort he naturally gave everytime they were together.

She was deep in thought but,

"Hey, Jisoo. Are you okay?" Taehyung asked while his hands were on top of hers on the table.

She was stunned for a few seconds but nodded gently. "Uhmm, yeah, I'm fine."

Taehyung gave her an unsure look but he just nodded.

They ordered their meal and while waiting, Taehyung striked up a conversation.

"Wanna crack a joke? To somehow be closer to one another?" He asked

"Oh, no. I'm not good with jokes."

"Really? But you never told me one. I wouldn't say you're bad at it when I haven't seen you done it."

Taehyung was really persistent, making Jisoo think about it.

Then she recalled how corny her jokes were. But despite her unfunny jokes, he still loved her unconditionally.

But her thoughts were once again interrupted when Taehyung spoke.