Chapter 5

The next day when I went to school with Izuku, I was pulled over by a bunch of people. I'm guessing Togata and Nejire were as well.

I thought that it was over when I got into school, but how wrong can someone be?

I walked into class and heard the music that I was dancing to blast out of Ashido's phone as she ran around showing people the video. She came up to me and shouted, "MIDORIYA-CHAN YOU ARE FAMOUS!"

I looked at the view count, and there were about 473 million views on the video and it was still counting.

I was shocked but I didn't show it.

-Timeskip to Sports Festival brought to you by Author-Chans laziness!-

It was the day of the sports festival and I was excited, but I didn't show it as usual.

I went into class and everyone was being overdramatic about the whole ordeal.

Aizawa came in and told us to get into the buss.

When we went outside, people from the other courses were there. They glared at our class like we were their prey and they were going to pounce. But to me, it looked like a bunch of jealous crabs over a piece of metal.

When we got to the stadium thing, we were told to wait in our classes' room.

Todoroki called Izuku over and challenged him. Then proceeding to say that he was better than me in every aspect.

He said the same thing to Izuku and I honestly couldn't believe him. I kept a straight face and didn't show any emotions.

We were called into the stadium, and the crowds were huge!

I put a hand on Izuku's shoulder because he looked like he may pee himself.

"Now for the speech! MIDORIYA AI FROM CLASS 1-A!" Midnight called me up.

"Good luck." I walked back down leaving everyone just standing there shocked. "SHE DIDN'T EVEN SAY A SPEECH!"

Midnight carried on with what she was doing. Also, her costume was a bit too disgusting for a bunch of teenagers.

"And the first round is~ An Obstacle course!" Midnight shouted before explaining more about the course.

"You can do anything you want just say inside the course!" Midnight looked like she was having too much fun.

The start signal went off and I just stood there, not caring about this whole ordeal.

When I saw the tunnel get frozen over, I remembered how Todoroki pissed me off earlier, and I wanted revenge.

I kneeled down into a running position, and shot myself through the crowds of students stuck in the ice, but also destroying the ice on my way past.

"MIDORIYA AI SHOT HERSELF THROUGH THE TUNNEL-" I stopped listening to Mic's commenting, and carried on running.

Some robots came out, and I ran past them not caring about nearly being killed.

Todoroki had frozen the ones up front, and I saw that they were on an angel.

Two of the students ran past and the robots started falling. I couldn't let then me crushed so I used my animal transformation and large black wings appeared on my back.

I flew over to them at a remarkably fast pace and picked them both up. Then I flung them farther back, and the robots crashed onto the floor. I had hardly any time to dodge.

I flew over the robots, and then my wings disappeared when I landed on the ground.

I kept running, trying to catch up with Todoroki and Katsuki.