Description About Her New Quirk:

Quirk Name: Darklight

Description: The user has two entities living inside them:

Death: Shi
Life: Seikatsu

Shi is the evil part of Ai's quirk. She can kill something with just one command.

While Seikatsu is a nice part of her quirk. She can heal and bring anything back to life.

The two entities can control the user's body.

When the user is controlling Shi's part of the quirk, their hair turns black into red and their outfit changes, they get red horns and ripped red wings, they also get a red demon tail with a black heart at the end. Their eyes turn a  heterochromatic red and black.

While the user is controlling Seikatsu's part of the quirk, their hair turns gold into white with a blue highlight

While the user is controlling Seikatsu's part of the quirk, their hair turns gold into white with a blue highlight. they get a blue hallo and large blue angel wings, they also get light blond wolf ears and a blue into gold wolf tail. Their eyes turn a heterochromatic blue and gold. Her outfit also changes.

When the user is just borrowing Shi's power, they can only use the wings

When the user is just borrowing Shi's power, they can only use the wings. They can control darkness and negative emotions. They cannot use the one look kill thing.

When the user is borrowing Seikatsu's power, they can only use the wings.  They can control any happy emotions and light. They can use the healing factor. They cannot use the one look kill thing.

I hope this helped if not I will add more detail!

Also yes, I do do a word count in every chapter even if they are useless!

Word Count: 247