Chapter 7

Everyone's eyes widened, especially Mirio's... Well I mean, had just called him my elder brother.

"What.....?" Mirio asked clearly confused. "My last name is Togata. not Midoriya. My mother's first name is Aiko and my father is Ren. (making up names like a boss-) My brother's first name is Mirio.

I explained everything... From the abuse to being abandoned.

A couple of days later, I was allowed out of the hospital. I didn't want to live with my old Family, because of the treatment I got there. So I stayed with the Midoriya's.

I had missed a lot of schools, but I was let off because of being in a coma.

I went to the forest a lot to practice my new quirk, it's not as cool and op as you think.

I have lot's of drawbacks and limits, I can't use any of my other quirks - Excluding Darklight - for up to 2 weeks after going over those limits.

I went to sneak out in the middle of the night, not noticing that I had a couple of people following me.

(I can also summon Shi and Seikatsu at my will, I forgot to mention it and I'm too lazy to go edit)

"Shi, Seikatsu. Come out."

Shi came out first, and Seikatsu soon followed.

"What is it that you need Ai?" Shi asked while stretching

"What is it that you need Ai?" Shi asked while stretching. "Can you both please train me to avoid the drawbacks of my quirk."

Seikatsu smiled and jumped around while Shi gave her an annoyed look.

Through my time of being with the two, I've noticed that Shi is cold and distant, and very cruel. While Seikatsu is forgiving, kind and loving. Also very childish.

"Ai~ your gonna need to form with me for that!" Seikatsu said with stars in her eyes. I smiled softly and grabbed onto her hand, still not noticing the entities watching.

I started to chant the spell I was taught to turn me into my Life form.

A bright light surrounded my body, and I was in my Life form.