Chapter 3.

-First Day of School Ai POV-

I didn't need to wake up that morning because I was watching Yuri On Ice all night, I went downstairs and made everyone food.

When I finished I went upstairs and took a shower, I made sure that I bandaged my chest, left thigh, and arms. Before getting dressed into the UA uniform. I put a blindfold over my eyes and put on makeup, I also asked if I could customise my own uniform and they agreed. I styled my hair into curly twin tails and looked in the mirror.

I took the blindfold off and looked again.

"Should I keep it on it take it off..." I wondered aloud.

I kept it on knowing that someone would point out my dull Crimson eyes.

My pail skin and sharp teeth made me look like a vampire, but I didn't complain.

I went back downstairs and saw Izuku waiting at the door. I slipped my shoes on and walked to school with him.

"Why do you have that eye cover? Your eyes are beautiful-" He cut himself off before he could say anything else.

We got to school and there were a bunch of people in there. I and Izuku got split up since we were not next to each other.

I was pushed into a girl with long periwinkle hair and blue eyes. She smiled at me and pulled me aside away from the crowds of people.

"Nejire Hado! 3rd year and member of the big three nice to meet you?" Nejire said with a smile on her face.

"Midoriya," I replied with my normal dull voice. Then two people came up to Nejire, "Midoriya-Chan meet my friends! This one is Togata Mirio and this one is Amajiki Tamaki! And we are the big three!"

Togata smiled at me while Amajiki backed away a bit, clearly uncomfortable.

"Midoriya. 1st year." I replied without emotion.

"What's your quirk? Mines Wave Motion!" Nejire said with a clear smile plastered across her face.

"Magic and Animal Transformation." I replied with as little detail as possible, "I need to find my class. If you will excuse me please."

Togata spoke up, " If you tell us what class you are in, we could help you find it! Also, you didn't tell us your first name. Not that that's a problem or anything!"

"1-A. My first name is Ai." I replied with no emotion again.

"My missing sister is called Ai...." Togata replied sadly.

They brought me to my class and I thanked them.

When I entered Izuku hugged me, "Ai! I was worried about you!...." He said with tears in the corners of bis eyes, sometimes he is a big crybaby.

Nejire asked a question, "Is that your boyfriend?"

Izuku became a blushing mess while I answered with a tiny hint of blush on my cheeks, "If he was then that would be classed as Incest. He is my step-brother Midoriya Izuku."

Togata hit Nejire on the head and playfully scolded her, "It's rude to ask people if they are dating Hado!"

The bell rang so the three bid me adieu, I sat in the back of the class next to the window. Like I was the main character in this fanfic.

(Author-Chan: has anyone got any flex tape? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . No? ok.....)

Then a guy in a sleeping bag shuffled in and started to get up, it ended up being the man from the Infirmary. "It took you 8 seconds to shut up. You all are not rational enough. I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Call me Aizawa. Put these on and head outside." He said in a voice a lot like mine, but his voice showed emotion.