𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶

"Princess Iridessa! So glad to see you!"

"Princess! Thank you for helping my family and I the other day with our crop issue."

"Princess! You're wearing the gown I sowed for you! How is it?!"

I stop walking in my walk and I sweetly turn to the seamstress whom I met the other day, "It fits like a dream! Thank you again!"

I smiled and greeted the townspeople who approached me, it became a part of my royal duties as I wanted to see our kingdom for what it really is and help anyone who was in need. KQ kingdom may be small, but I believed in its big heart. Normally, I'm supposed to be escorted by one or two of my royal guards but I felt like I can handle myself. KQ is very safe.

I turn the corner, walking away from the main square and by a few stores I've never seen before. My ear picks up the sound of footsteps besides mine, following behind me and I quickly stop and hide behind a flower cart to see who's following me.

Three men wearing black hats, faces covered with black mouth masks, black coats over black clothing and black leather boots. They look like bandits, and thanks to my guards I've never seen one in my life but since I decided to go A-wall today, this is gonna have to be my first encounter.

"I could've sworn she went down this way!" One of them says.

"She's here...she's just hiding." Another one says.

"Remember what we're here for. We capture her and then sell her off. Got it?" The third one reminds them.

They want to sell me off?? They're definitely bandits. I accidentally knock over a flower pot from the flower cart I was hiding behind and they all immediately turn their heads toward me. Well, this would be a great time to run.

They chase me and I run through the town. I am not about to be sold off today. I run down to the ship port and I spot a big barrel next to a few others. I turn around to see that they're still far so I take the chance to get in the big barrel and hide in it. My heart was pounding in my chest from fear and a little bit of excitement. I look through the small hole in the barrel and I see that they've stopped and looked around confusingly.

"What the hell?! She was here?! Right?!"

"C'mon! She couldn't have gone too far! Let's go that way!"

The three bandits run off and I take a sigh of relief once I see that I'm finally away from danger. I try to open the top so I can get out of the barrel but I feel someone start lifting the barrel and taking it somewhere. Great, more possible danger?

"Geez, this one is a heavy one."

"It's gold, Jongho what do you expect? I think we got some gold bars in this trade this time."

I look through the hole to see that I'm being loaded onto a ship!! I really need to get out of here now.

"Is this one last one, Wooyoung and Jongho?"

"Aye it is! I'll pull up the plank and you can tell Captain that we're good to go!"

"Good work you two!"

Oh great.

~🏴‍☠️.'•👑~
a/n: yEET sO in honor of ATEEZ's comeback this book is born :D And because I am now a hardcore ATINY, I actually had a huGE ATEEZ dream not too long ago and I was like, "oml i need to make it into a story" :O and this time it'll be a little different than the past fantasy fanfics I've written (hopefully) lol so bUT I hope you guys will like this and join me on this journey ;D aLSO STREAM ILLUSION AND WAVE BC BOPS THX YALL XD