𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮

A/n: before y'all start this chapter I just want to say....
ATEEZ GOT THEIR FIRST WIN ON MCOUNTDOWN TODAYYY WHOOO!!!!!

NEVER FORGET THIS DAY ATINY OH MY GOSHH 😭😭😭😭I JUST WANNA SAY IM SO PROUD OF THE BOYS FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR AND NEVER GIVING UP AND IM PROUD AF FOR ATINY FOR FREAKING WORKING TOGETHER TO GET THEM TO WHERE THEYRE AT NOW YALL ATEEZ ATINY 8 MAKES...

I JUST WANNA SAY IM SO PROUD OF THE BOYS FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR AND NEVER GIVING UP AND IM PROUD AF FOR ATINY FOR FREAKING WORKING TOGETHER TO GET THEM TO WHERE THEYRE AT NOW
YALL ATEEZ ATINY 8 MAKES 1 TEAM!
🤧💕💪
ALRIGHT NOW BACK TO THE STORY and I just wanna apologize to the seonghwa stans in advance y'all really have it wILD in this book 😅

~🏴‍☠️.'•👑~

"SEONGHWA?!!" We all exclaim in shock.

He was behind all this?! How?!

Seonghwa smirks at all of us and Hongjoong is the first pissed off person to speak up out of all of us first.

"You son of a bitch!! This is a mutiny!!!" He yells at him and Seonghwa just laughs.

"Haha oh sorry captain, things change."

"Things change?! You are under my crew!! You are my first mate!! You're supposed to be by my side not against it!!!"

Seonghwa yawns and pretends to act tired, "Yeah well it got boring."

"Boring?!" Hongjoong asks with a scoff.

"Damn though, it's always the handsome eldest one..." Wooyoung says quietly to all of us.

"Oh, sorry, by the way, did my men hurt you all too much? I told them not to go so hard on you all. Well...then again you did kill some of them."

"They're your crew?!" San asks him.

Seonghwa turns around to his crew, "Well, what do you say men?! Are you my crew?!"

"AYE! CAPTAIN SEONGHWA!!" They all said loudly, echoing throughout the ship.

"They're louder than us how freaky..." Yunho says to us.

Seonghwa turns back around to us and shrugs, "Well, you heard them. Once Hongjoong gave me authority over the ATINY ship, I found time to make recruits at every trade stop we made across the seas."

Hongjoong yells at him angrier "I wanted you to leave that ship in our cove for emergency use only!!!"

"That's all I ever am to you Hongjoong!!! Saved up for emergency use only. You only let me take over this ship only if something ever happened to you. You only let me take control of our other ship only if something ever happened to this one!! That's all I ever do!! Wait for my time to rise up and take control!!!! Well, I got tired of waiting, so I took matters into my own hands."