𝓦𝓪𝓿𝓮

One of the things I was told about pirates was the power of their ships. Their mighty ships had powerful cannons that could take out military fleets. The cannon balls being shot out of the cannons sound like claps of thunder that could scare the strong waves on the sea and could be heard from miles away. This pirate ship has cannons and was taken cared of very good, the Master Gunner made sure of that.

In my opinion, Song Mingi probably had the second most dangerous job on the ATEEZ pirate ship. The crew is small, so he had to learn how to fire cannons quickly by himself. He told me that sometimes, they've had to go up against some unforgiving pirates so he had to teach Wooyoung and Jongho how to fire cannons to help him out.

"The key of gunning is that you don't want to destroy other ships, but you want to disable them." He explains to me as he does a cannon inspection down in the hold.

I squeeze past the different shelves of cannon balls and follow him holding the lantern as he counts each one and takes note of them in his logbook.

The more I get to know Mingi, the more I see how he's not really as intimidating as he looks, he's actually pretty soft, and he has a pretty cute smile. When he's not taking care of the ship's weaponry, I see him out on the deck, daydreaming, watching the sunsets across the ocean. Sometimes I join him in watching the sunsets and think about how the kingdom is doing without me.

Mingi also has a pretty interesting fear of bugs.

Yunho chuckles and points to Mingi's shoulder, "You have a big mosquito on your shoulder."

"AHHH GET IT OFF!! gET IT oFF!!" Mingi yells as he gets up from his chair and tries swatting the mosquito off his shoulder.

The dinner table is filled with laughter as the mosquito won't fly off of his shoulder.

"IT'S GONNA SUCK MY BLOOD!!"

"If you stop moving maybe it'll fly off!!" Hongjoong snickers and gets up from the table to swat the fly off Mingi's shoulder which successfully flies away with his help.

Mingi sighs with relief once the bug is gone.

"You okay?" Hongjoong asks him.

"Aye, hehe thanks hyung."

Mingi is just very soft and he continues to surprise me every day. His intimidating look just doesn't match with his soft personality. He has dark blue hair with tiny bright blue braids in it, a black bandana wrapped around his head, a white dress shirt with big sleeves, a black vest buttoned up in gold buttons and a pair of leather black boots. He normally wears a cute, friendly smile with such a look.

~🏴‍☠️.'•👑~
a/n: wave is mingi's song fIGHT ME
HAKUNA MATATA YA~