𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Teamwork goes a long way on this ship and the Boatswain is probably a big support to everyone including the quartermaster and the captain. The boatswain in the crew is Choi San and he checks in with almost everybody and reports to the quartermaster and captain when on duty. San is a really sweet guy and I think he fits his role as junior officer perfectly. He's practically the mood maker on the ship.

Sometimes Jongho and Wooyoung have trouble with their tasks and San steps in to help whenever he can. Seonghwa has the tough job of being the quartermaster and sometimes San helps him out with his duties as their tasks can be split amongst the two of them. When the other members get bored on the ship, San likes to hold game nights or fun activities everyone can do to keep their spirit up. He's just full of energy and is a lot of fun. 

Laughter and music can be heard from the main deck this evening and I come up from my quarters to see what was going on. Everyone was singing and dancing while Hongjoong plays the drum, Jongho plays guitar while singing and Yeosang plays the tambourine. Dancing around were San, Yunho, and Wooyoung. I smiled seeing everyone's happy faces while they had some fun.

San spots me with a grin, "C'mon and join us, princess!"

I dismissively wave my hand a little shy, "O-oh no it's alright. You boys just enjoy yourselves!"

"No way! It's even more fun with you!"

San comes over to me and pulls me into the dancing circle making me laugh as he danced with me. The others cheered us on as we danced to the song.

"Woohoo! You're doing it!" San cheered me on.

San is another softy on this ship, but I've noticed that he's very similar to Wooyoung. What I mean by that is, like Wooyoung, San has duality as well. One minute he looks very soft and then the next he just looks very sexy. He has an incredibly sculpted jawline, a beautiful pair of blue eyes, and perfect soft black hair with red highlights that he parts his bangs on some days making his soft look more of a hot one at that.

He wears a white shirt with a double ruffle in front and on the sleeves to add to the grace of the shirt, he wears a black belt around his waist and black pants underneath with a pair of black and brown cuffed leather boots. Sophisticated for a junior officer yet hot.

Regardless of his duality, San is really fun to be around. He's just full of energy and is a lot of fun.