𝓜𝔂 𝓦𝓪𝔂

In my opinion, the one that holds this ship together is the carpenter and I mean literally. Jeong Yunho's job is to patch up any holes that show on the ship to prevent us all from sinking and fix any sails that may have ripped during windy days and such. Although it's an important job, the ship is normally kept well taken care of so there's really nothing for him to fix.

He tells me that his second role in the crew is his most frequent one. Yunho is also the doctor on the ship and apparently its common for most pirate ships to have the carpenter be the doctor as well. Apparently, sometimes the other members can get clumsy and hurt themselves easily, so he's the number one person they go to, to tend to their wounds.

Wooyoung comes up to Yunho holding his wrist up.

"Oh? Wooyoung? What happened? What's wrong?" Yunho asks him.

Wooyoung shows him the top of his fist, "Look hyung!! I'm bleeding!"

"Alright, hold on let me grab some things to bandage it up," Yunho says and quickly heads down to his quarters.

I turn and look at him and bleeding fist, "Did you punch something?"

He starts laughing, "Hahaha no! I was dancing too hard on my break!"

"What the...H-how-"

Yunho comes back with his first aid kit and takes Wooyoung's hand to clean his small cuts.

"Yah, try not to get hurt before we meet with the other pirates? Huh!"

"Aye, aye, Yunho hyung. I promise!~" Wooyoung teases as Yunho begins wrapping a bandage around his fingers.

Yunho is really good at taking care of the others, which makes him good at what he does. He always looks out for the other members so they can do things together successfully. If one gets hurt, the team's strength can go down and when in battle, that wouldn't be so good. Yunho not only does that, but he's also the one in the crew that gives the other members energy.

San is the fun one and Yunho is the energizer and the two of them always makes sure that the crew has smiles on their faces and joy in their hearts. The two of them are always joking around with the others and the bringing fun when the others get bored on these seas.

"Okay! one, two, three, go!!" San counts down then swings on his rope.

"You think you guys can catch up! HA!" Yunho exclaims swinging past San and Wooyoung.

"C' mon Wooyoung! You're almost there!!" Jongho cheers from the crow's nest.

"Let's go Yunho!! Woo!!" Mingi cheers next to Jongho.

Yunho, San, and Wooyoung decided to have a sailing mast race. The loser would have to take the night watch tonight.

Yeosang holds up the flag when he sees the racers get closer to the front mast.

Then in a swinging flash, "Woo!! Yunho first place, Wooyoung second place, and San last place!!"

"Yah! That's not fair! There was a gust of wind that blew me over for a bit!" San complains.

"Well, the wind was with us!" Yunho exclaims and high fives Wooyoung.

"Okay wait!! Let's have a rematch and whoever wins gets my bed for the remainder of the trip!!"

"Hold on! If you guys are gonna raise the stakes that high, I'm joining in!!" Jongho says as he comes down with Mingi from the crow's nest to join us.

"And if you lose you'll have to sleep in the loser's hammock which will be mine you know," Yunho tells San with a grin.

"Oh, it's on! To the ropes guys!!"