part 7

Lighting in the open area of beach were giving the perfect view..dim lights..curtains and light breeze making romantic atmoshpere. Many couples were present in the party. The dress code for the party was western..arnav is sitting in a corner..enjoying his drink. He looked around and smiled. A genuine smile no sarcasm nothing just a pure smile. A girl passed by him and winked at him. He shook his head and looked ahead. He was engrossed in his own world..a world where he is not cruel..his words does not hurt anyone..a world where khushi dont have to cry for his love. He sighed and closed his eyes..the image of terrified khushi played in his mind again..what if he have not heard her screaming his name..what if those jerks would have harmed her..these ifs were making him shudder..he still remember her crying in his arms and for the first time he slept peacefully because she was in his arms..his shirt was fisted in her palm..he had kept that shirt as it is. He dont want it to get washed..her fragrance..her tears..her touch everything is in that shirt and this will be his only memory with her...not only memory he have many of them. But this one will be close to his heart. Unknown to him he was smiling and suddenly a hand landed on his forehead..and then on his cheeks. He looked at his wife as if she is totally out of her mind. 

"Arnav are u okay??" She asked..

"Abhi tak to tha aage ka nahi pta ab mujhe..tum jo aa gyi ho.." he mocked 

"Ha ha ha very funny but arnav u were smiling. Gosh this is a breaking news. My sadu..akdu and kadus hubby was smiling but what u were thinking??" She asked

"I was thinking how it will be if i will strangle ur neck.." he mocked again..

"Ohh wow so u were thinking about me haan..not bad" she took a soft drink and came forward making arnav aware of what she is wearing..she was wearing a dress till her mid thigh.Black in colour and its a curve hugging dress..her curves were visible to his hungry eyes. Her shoulder was tapped by someone so she turned around and his eyes got the view of her bare back. Her dress is not having a back. He gripped the glass tightly and gulped liquor in a one go. He looked away to control himself and thats when he noticed 3 guys. They were looking at her..not at her but at her bare back..a sudden possessiveness gripped him and he got up hiding khushi from their view. He looked back and glared them.

Khushi was done with the discussion. She bid bye to the lady and turned around to see him standing near her. But his attention is somewhere else. She looked where he was looking and then noticed some guys. He is still glaring them making her heart do a happy dance. But she controlled herself and leaned forward.."what will u do after our divorce??" She whispered. Arnav tilts his head and his lips almost touched hers. He innocently asked "hmm??" 

"After our divorce many of them will stare what will u do then??" she asked with a hope to get some romantic reply

"Khushi u are free to do whatever u want to do and then i wont mind anyone staring at u and.." he got interrupted by her 

"Ohh really arnav? Then lets take a small test of urs.." with this she turned to leave but bumped with raj..who was looking killer in his attire..khushi looked at him and smirked "hey raj..u r so late. U know i was missing u" she blinked her eyes at him and he was in la la land. Arnav's mouth hung open as his wife is flirting with a monkey. He fumed when khushi dragged him towards the dance floor..and placed his hands on her waist. He just wanted to rip his head for coming here. 

"Arrghh i said after our divorce not now and this girl.." he whispered. He looked at them who were dancing comfortably in each other arms. Khushi was did a little belly dance and raj was looking at her with amusement in his eyes. Arnav glass was full with liquor but he snatched the bottle from bar tender's hand and gulped it in a go. Suddenly dj swtiched the fast paced song with a romantic number. Arnav burned when he saw them dancing on it..the liquor started its effect. Arnav is not habitual of drinking more than 2 glasses. And a whole bottle is doing wonders to him. He took another bottle with him and left from there. After a minute or two khushi looked at the bar and frowned as he is not there. She roamed her eyes to get a single glimpse of him and finally she saw him moving out near the beach..with a bottle. She quickly left the dance floor. Raj got confused but just then grabbed a girl and danced with her..

Arnav stumbled a little but composed himself..

"Mera ghar kaha gaya??? Yahi par tha..ese to late ho jaaunga scooter se jaata hu..burrr..burrr" he sat on an imaginary scooter and kicked it. He moved forward with burrr burr creating its sound by himself. Suddenly he stopped "ohh shit petrol mum ho gya..ab kya kru" he pouted and looked at the sea. He stepped in water and started moving forward as he was feeling nice. But a hand caught his arm and pulled him back..arnav fell on the ground and looked at khushi who was standing there with her hands on her waist.

"What were u doing?? Mad or what??" She asked. He giggled and held his one hand and asked her to help him. Khushi took his hand in hers and pulled him. He didn't even budge a little. And khushi tried again but failed. Suddenly arnav tugged at her hand making her fall over his chest.

"Yippeee maza aa gya.."arnav clapped his hands like a kid

"Arnav..get up and lets go back.." she tried to get up but he pulled her again and rolled over her. Now she is beneath him.

"Why should i go back?? To see u dancing with a monkey.." suddenly his eyes well up.

"Khushi u were dancing with him. And u know it was hurting me.." he sobbed and kissed her cheek.

"It was u who said it wont affect u" khushi said softly.

"I know but meine ainvayi bola tha itna serious hone ki kya zarurat thi." he pouted

"Sorry.." khushi smiled and cupped his cheeks

"No not like this. U have to do uthak bethak.." he got up and crossed his arms near his chest. 

"Arnav??" Khushi was shocked as she was witnessing this side of him for the very first time and she is loving it.

Without any further delay khushi held her ears and started doing uthak bethak. Arnav giggled and then suddenly sobbed making khushi alert. She rushed towards him and held his hand.."what happened??" She enquired

"Mujhe naa mera ghar nahi mil raha. Scooter se aaya fir bhi kho gya.." he hiccuped. Khushi chuckled "ohhkk dont worry humara ghar yahi hai khoya nhi lets go.." she moved forward and suddenly heard him saying "pakdo pakdo.." khushi rushed back and held his hand. Arnav smacked his free hand on her head lightly "buddho mujhe nhi beach ko pakdo..ye bhaag raha hai..aur tum..1..2..3..4. Omg mein ek ko nhi sambhal pata aur yaha to chaar chaar h" all these things he blabbered made arohi aware of the situation. She took hold of him tightly. She asked him to held her by her shoulder. Arnav did and started singing songs like "raat akeli hai..tujhe dekha to ye jaana sanam.." khushi is having difficult time. He is too huge and muscular..but somehow she managed to get him home. She opened the door and opened it using her leg. She pulled arnav in and made him sit on the bed. She turned to leave but arnav pulled her back. Making her bare back to come in contact with his chest..her breathing turned heavy when he traced his fingers over her arms. She shuddered when he kissed her neck and murmured something..she held his hand trying to stop him. So she turned towards him..khushi was about to say something but his eyes zoomed over her glossy lips. He shushed her and looked at her petals more keenly "ur lips are so soft.." he rubbed his thumb over her lower lip and leaned forward making her to lean back on the bed.."ur fragrance is so enticing" he took a deep breath and dipped his head in the crook of her neck. And planted another kiss. Khushi closed her eyes and tried to push him a little but when he kissed her hand and started leaning towards her lips..she give up and closed her eyes waiting for the moment to come but it never happened so she opened her eyes and noticed a sleeping arnav in her arms. She smiled and kissed his forehead. She made him sleep in correct position and covered him up with a duvet..she too changed her clothes and slipped on the couch.